đź”– Deals Prime day 2020

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I ordered these because I just broke mine at the gym. Not sure if the 50% off is a prime-only deal or if they've been that price for a while, and I really don't care. They held up and sounded a lot better than the beats headphones I got for the wife and myself

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I ordered these because I just broke mine at the gym. Not sure if the 50% off is a prime-only deal or if they've been that price for a while, and I really don't care. They held up and sounded a lot better than the beats headphones I got for the wife and myself

I have a pair of these now and might order myself up a second set just to have around. Been really impressed with them.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I hate the booger design
So did I till I tried them. The only thing they don't do is if you take them off you have to stick them in your pocket or something to not lose them. I have some wired ones that have the magnets exposed so you can just "click" them together and wear like a necklace. But the sound quality, water resistance rating, and battery life are better on these Anker's.

ldyzluvdis06

Supercharged C5
Sep 30, 2008
Jacksonville, IL
Real Name
Danny

i've got a pair of the next model up, wh-1000xm4, and fucking love them. one of my favorite purchases ever.

Reactions: FirstWorldProblems
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info