💬 OT Post your latest purchase

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
I think you'll be happier with a used one that doesn't hurt as bad to buy anyway. Rather fill it with more tools than buy new
I got the master roller used, guy forced the small drawers to get to a spare key. So small drawers don't lock, oh well, go ahead and steal the broken pens and nearly dead sharpies lol
Dedicated one to first aid while I was thinking.

Bought the other 3, before prices went up during pandemic. Workstation, hutch and locker.

Tan slide top is my "desk"

20231222_163911.jpg

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
Always wanted this guitar. Trouble is, a used decent one costs $7000-$9500. So I got a fake on eBay. I fully expected to get ripped off and spent $200 plus $30 shipping from china. I Ordered in early January and the estimated delivery was March 7-20 but it showed up yesterday. I was terrified opening the box figuring it was gonna be a complete pile of shit but….. it was great! Not even close to perfect but it is truly a fully functional guitar and more importantly it looks 95% like the real thing. My plan was to just hang it on the wall but it’s actually playable so I’ll jam with it once in a while. I’m in the process of buying all the guitars that I listed after when I was a teenager so this ebay seller will likely get some more business from me with the Stevie ray vaughn #1 and the James hetfeild “eet fuk” explorer.
side note, looks like I never got around to painting my baseboards after filling the nail holes 😂. Guess I’ll add that to my wife’s honey do list.

IMG_6675.jpeg
IMG_6677.jpeg

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
well thats.....interesting

If theres pickles in the salsa, why is the pickle eating it? What kinda sick fuck pickle is that? Just look how content he looks with himself. Those are probably his pickle victims he chopped up.
You need to go outside, get some fresh air, and stop interacting with only anime hentai holograms.

• Yikes
Reactions: IDAFC21

Thread Info