💬 OT Post your latest purchase

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Was at Home Depot for their kids craft stuff. Walked past this Gorilla Platform and for $50, had to have it. Beats pulling out a ladder for small shit.

IMG_1219.jpeg

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Was at Home Depot for their kids craft stuff. Walked past this Gorilla Platform and for $50, had to have it. Beats pulling out a ladder for small shit.

View attachment 186776

Better Off Dead Cash GIF by moodman

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois

View attachment 186776

That no mortgage life !!! Ballin
200.gif

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
I've been getting really tired of working out of tool carts and it'd be really nice to use them to set parts on when I'm working on somethin instead of using my tire machine as a table. But if I'm gonna spend the money I'm only doing it once and im not gonna die with a us general box or be labeled as a great value brand mechanic either. So I hit up my tool dude and he tells me he has this that some dude had for 3 months and decided he needed bigger. Once he told me the price on it being "used" I told him to bring it and it showed up today. Even though I haven't put my stuff in it yet it's kind of a proud moment to finally get a nice one and not be covering the whole shop wondering where I put somethin.
20231206_135821.jpg

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I've been getting really tired of working out of tool carts and it'd be really nice to use them to set parts on when I'm working on somethin instead of using my tire machine as a table. But if I'm gonna spend the money I'm only doing it once and im not gonna die with a us general box or be labeled as a great value brand mechanic either. So I hit up my tool dude and he tells me he has this that some dude had for 3 months and decided he needed bigger. Once he told me the price on it being "used" I told him to bring it and it showed up today. Even though I haven't put my stuff in it yet it's kind of a proud moment to finally get a nice one and not be covering the whole shop wondering where I put somethin.
View attachment 188284
Kawasaki Green FTW 👏

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
View attachment 188284
The “used” and “scratch and dent” prices are fucking ridiculously inexpensive. Nice haul!

• Love
Reactions: sktchy

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
View attachment 188284

Looking at consolidating my boxes too in the next few months, prefer a Snap-On roller cab, at least 55" wide, and while I prefer standard red, these "Extreme Green" as they call it on the sticker on the back, have caught my eye.

• Love
Reactions: sktchy

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
Looking at consolidating my boxes too in the next few months, prefer a Snap-On roller cab, at least 55" wide, and while I prefer standard red, these "Extreme Green" as they call it on the sticker on the back, have caught my eye.
All I'm gonna say is do it, one minute I bought this thing and the next I'm giving cars away to people, literally.

This is a 55" standard, they have way nicer ones with power strips and lights and stuff. I don't hate a us general box by any means either but if you got a snap on or matco guy around I'd be barking up that tree tryin to see what's there for stuff that's been turned back in before anything. It's a hell of a throne to sit on while I cause hate and discontent around here.

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
That's how I got my current Snap-On chest eons ago. My sister worked at HQ in Kenowhere, they would get stuff back kinda like a dented/dinged appliance and I got the chest for pennies. Problem is, I have outgrown it.
It happens quick. I've basically got this filled with stuff I actually use and then have a couple other smaller boxes sitting around full of random incomplete sets of stuff to pick through when I can find what I want right away 😂

• Haha
Reactions: CMNTMXR57

MirkosMangle

Regular
Jul 12, 2021
Screen Shot 2023-10-22 at 21.48.04.png

Got this car as a present for my nephew, couple of cute things for my wife (jewelry mostly) and different hearing aid supplies for my parents. Since two years they are both using hearing aids and it happens pretty often that they need new batteries, domes etc etc. I think it will make my life so much easier if they will have a proper stock at home and i don't have to worry about them not hearing each other when they need to.

Thread Info