16.jpg

Reactions: guspech750

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
$20 off coupon ended today and I had a gift card. View attachment 54205
I know these are just “cheap” jacks, but we use these in the shop and they have been holding up just as well as the $600 snapon jacks do. id buy one no problem. Just use jack stands

Reactions: DEEZUZ and DanJ

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
I know these are just “cheap” jacks, but we use these in the shop and they have been holding up just as well as the $600 snapon jacks do is buy one no problem. Just use jack stands

:bigthumb: We have been using their lower tier 4 ton Pittsburg at my parents for 7 years (probably with no maintenance) and it’s been fine for our level of use. HF actually got sued by Snap On over these jacks, and it’s speculated that they are made by the same company. I’ve always been a believer in stands if I’m actually going under anyways. I won’t use them for a wheel swap though as it’s a PITA with the GTI only having side lift points.

Bub

Pitter Patter
TCG Premium
Sep 4, 2012
Spring Grove
Can't beat that. Shoot us an update when its installed. I was looking at this one as well.

Install was simple and very user friendly. The wireless indoor keypad is finicky i wish I could just hard wire it. The wifi has been spotty but I think it's an issue on my side, new service at the house has some bugs

Reactions: ZXMustang

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I've never really been a "shoe person", I usually just buy whatever and only ever have a pair or 2 at a time that I wear until they become unwearable anymore, but something has been happening to me lately.

Just picked up these Jordan 1 retro high OG's, first pair of Jordans I've owned since I was probably 12 :LOL:. Don't know why I bought them, but I just think they look great. And then probably a couple weeks before this I picked up a pair of adidas ultraboost 20's. SUPER comfortable shoe.

oxxXOl5.jpg

Bonus pic of my ultraboost 19's, that I picked up last year around black friday, and is probably what started me down this dark path. I'm not sure how they did it, but the 20's are so much nicer than the 19's

WDXjPtI.jpg

Reactions: frank and Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I've never really been a "shoe person", I usually just buy whatever and only ever have a pair or 2 at a time that I wear until they become unwearable anymore, but something has been happening to me lately.

Just picked up these Jordan 1 retro high OG's, first pair of Jordans I've owned since I was probably 12 :LOL:. Don't know why I bought them, but I just think they look great. And then probably a couple weeks before this I picked up a pair of adidas ultraboost 20's. SUPER comfortable shoe.

oxxXOl5.jpg

Bonus pic of my ultraboost 19's, that I picked up last year around black friday, and is probably what started me down this dark path. I'm not sure how they did it, but the 20's are so much nicer than the 19's

WDXjPtI.jpg
Nice pick up on the Jordans. Not a fan of the 1's in general but do like those.

Thread Info