Portillos' Tuesday's on Rt. 59 in Naperville @ 8:30pm'ish

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
It starts early. The "old times" get there at 4:40. Most people come in between 5:50-6. Starts to clear out around 9. A group of us usually are there late. Many times we jump on 355 and head to 55 or 80 where the roads are wide open and in the open areas.

The promoter does shows all around the area. He has a show almost every day of the week. I can't remember the name. I will try and find it and post his schedule.

You live close to Lukes in Elgin, correct? The people down here drive up to Lukes. Similar drive. I just hope work allows me to make it up to Lukes more this year. Only made a few last year. 60-70 hour work weeks leaving little time for social life during the week.

bigbademan

Oct 31, 2010
Aurora Il
It starts early. The "old times" get there at 4:40. Most people come in between 5:50-6. Starts to clear out around 9. A group of us usually are there late. Many times we jump on 355 and head to 55 or 80 where the roads are wide open and in the open areas.

The promoter does shows all around the area. He has a show almost every day of the week. I can't remember the name. I will try and find it and post his schedule.

You live close to Lukes in Elgin, correct? The people down here drive up to Lukes. Similar drive. I just hope work allows me to make it up to Lukes more this year. Only made a few last year. 60-70 hour work weeks leaving little time for social life during the week.

BigBopper runs the Cozzi corner show and a few other like Westchester on Mondays.

Thread Info