• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

poland's new supercar.

Shibby50

Reaction score
It looks like something someone thought would look cool like 5 years ago. Not very enticing. Dash looks blah and the wheels are too small

bikrboy128

Some say.....
Reaction score
so a lambo made in poland that's going to break down more often than the real thing. cool

bdyman

can i haz bondo?
Reaction score
this is one bad ass car...............and were called dumb polaks HA!!!

Outlaw

Reaction score
I really like it... very simple, clean design that carriers over to the inside.

Dasfinc

Mrrrrstang.
Reaction score
so a lambo made in poland that's going to break down more often than the real thing. cool
From the Article it's using a bone-stock LS9 Motor.... I'd suspect other components are also not of Polish Origin as well.

I'd say an LS9 is more reliable than anything Lambo has under it's hoods... Aren't you all LSX Swingers??? :s00ls:

Euro

GM or Nothing
Reaction score
So..stole a Lambo front end design, Darth Vader's helmet for the rear end..and got :xzbit: 's advice for an interior theme.

Can't even come up with their own design!

rocket5979

Gearhead
Reaction score
From the Article it's using a bone-stock LS9 Motor.... I'd suspect other components are also not of Polish Origin as well.

I'd say an LS9 is more reliable than anything Lambo has under it's hoods... Aren't you all LSX Swingers??? :s00ls:

While I obviously like the LSx engines I don't think an LS9 belongs in a euro-supercar. Just doesn't fit in with the persona of the car.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom