Plz sign this petition to get Mark to pulley down

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
It's not as much a sleeper as it used to be. The a-pillar cluster pod with the boost gauge on it is a dead giveaway. Plus the blower whine can be heard from a block away these days. I can only fool the non-car guys out there.

And Joel is right, who would think a red 'vert Mustang would pose a thread to anyone?

blakbearddelite

TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
No, I understood that those ratings are the tolerances of the motor. I was just curious if they're rated at the fly or the wheels. I searched for the thread on the MPH built blocks, but I couldn't find it. I'm pretty sure those prices include everything but the heads.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
No, I understood that those ratings are the tolerances of the motor. I was just curious if they're rated at the fly or the wheels. I searched for the thread on the MPH built blocks, but I couldn't find it. I'm pretty sure those prices include everything but the heads.

I'm sure its at the flywheel, Mark. Drive train loss is dependent on... well... DRIVE TRAIN. Different combinations yield different loss...

Pickin up what I'm puttin down?

blakbearddelite

TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info