• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Plans Finalized...already, LOL

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Mar 21, 2004
NW Indiana
Pic of the Mach:

Attachments

• th_1213971152_Mach120003.jpg
    th_1213971152_Mach120003.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 67

ITLLOWNU

oh hai!
Jan 1, 2008
good plan. are you going to swap all the blower stuff to the mach motor or go a different route all together? An F2 hanging off the front would get the job done nicely and not many people have done it

and i have to disagree with the IRS... if you drove my car then you'd understand why it would have to go

i had a fully built IRS under mine at one time and you still couldnt pay me to go back:D

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Mar 21, 2004
NW Indiana
good plan. are you going to swap all the blower stuff to the mach motor or go a different route all together? An F2 hanging off the front would get the job done nicely and not many people have done it

and i have to disagree with the IRS... if you drove my car then you'd understand why it would have to go

i had a fully built IRS under mine at one time and you still couldnt pay me to go back:D

Swapping everything over and running E-85.
I dont want this car to be Balls to the Wall, thats what my Marauder is for. ;)

Its perfect as-is..... I know I know. lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info