Pizza Pizza!

Shadow99

Broke DSMer
Jun 7, 2011
Ohare
Ive been here. Simple fast cheap pizza for a net flix and chill kind of night. Along with alcohol and hot sauce....and crazy bread.

16114044_10154905679428064_2247056525610759641_n-e1485219348421.jpg

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
I work in a pizza joint as a second job. I won't touch anything frozen. I'd rather eat the cardboard circle it came on. That has more flavor.

Little Ceasers, Pizza Hut, Dominos, Papa John's, Jet's, etc., are all the fast food equivalents to pizza of what McD's, BK, Wendy's, etc are to burgers. Edible, but still generally garbage. These places get pre-portioned, pre-made/pre-rolled out and usually frozen until needed, ingredients.

We make our own dough daily. We make our own sauce. We shred our own cheese (I eat half of it alone...). Everything is fresh, not frozen. We roll out our crusts to order. Be it thin, double dough, pan or stuffed.

The best part is, places like ours, really aren't that much more expensive than LC, PH, Domino's, etc...And on top of which, we generally have coupons where, such as if you order a 16" pizza, you can get a free 12" (that's what she said...). So you really get more from us, that's even better than those mentioned above.

After working here, I won't hit up any place but a real pizza joint, not the fast food equivalents mentioned above.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
I work in a pizza joint as a second job. I won't touch anything frozen. I'd rather eat the cardboard circle it came on. That has more flavor.

Little Ceasers, Pizza Hut, Dominos, Papa John's, Jet's, etc., are all the fast food equivalents to pizza of what McD's, BK, Wendy's, etc are to burgers. Edible, but still generally garbage. These places get pre-portioned, pre-made/pre-rolled out and usually frozen until needed, ingredients.

We make our own dough daily. We make our own sauce. We shred our own cheese (I eat half of it alone...). Everything is fresh, not frozen. We roll out our crusts to order. Be it thin, double dough, pan or stuffed.

The best part is, places like ours, really aren't that much more expensive than LC, PH, Domino's, etc...And on top of which, we generally have coupons where, such as if you order a 16" pizza, you can get a free 12" (that's what she said...). So you really get more from us, that's even better than those mentioned above.

After working here, I won't hit up any place but a real pizza joint, not the fast food equivalents mentioned above.

We're not here to bash frozen pies mfer. They have their place!

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI

I worked at a pizza joint like that for a while. I still get fast food pizzas.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish

So you dont wish to name this pizzeria where we can have a cavalcade of taste in our mouth for cheap? I get it.

I keep forgetting about Annettis in Norridge. Or is it Chicago? Its so damn close I dont really know. Like Jefferson Park. :rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info