📊 Poll Pizza Hut or LC?

Who shall be dubbed King of the poverty pizza?

• Little Caesars

Votes: 51 71.8%
  • Pizza Hut

Votes: 20 28.2%

• Total voters

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
So I had LC's for the first time in probably 20 years last night, and it will be my last. Got home from work and didn't feel like grilling, so I ran to LC to grab a pepperoni stuffed crust thingy. Absolutely horrible. A frozen Tombstone pizza blows that garbage out of the water.

Few months back I had the same style pizza from PJ's, and it was actually decent for a fast food pizza joint. Will be sticking to PJ's when I want shitty chain pizza from now on...

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
May 11, 2009
Pingree Grove
Domino's, LC, all other pizza, then PH.

giphy.gif

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
May 11, 2009
Pingree Grove
I had Pizza Hut last week for the first time in a long time. The buttery crust, the bread sticks, the morning after shits. I cannot wait for it again.

I'm sure I made a list in the past of my shit pizza but it might have been revamped:

1) Pizza Hut
2) Papa John's
3) Domino's
4) LC (trash enough I won't put the full name)
NOTE: LC is a go to for large parties of drunkin' times here. It's close, quick, cheap and drunk people will eat all of it, leaving no leftovers.

Reactions: Rent Free

bs009

Making 3800's Great Again
Feb 13, 2014
NashVegas
Big fan of the LC thin crust and their cheese bread.
Used to love the hut's personal pans when I was a kid, was a huge luxury for me back then but I haven't had a good experience with them since then.
LC has been hit or miss but when it hits it slaps hard for the price. Especially when they're actually using their 'pizza portal' and I don't have to talk to anybody :LOL:
Favorite though is Jet's pizza right now

Reactions: Fish and v6buicks

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Dominos all day. LC has really started to SUCK. All the stores around me have disabled the online app ordering and they NEVER have anything hot and ready. It really breaks their entire business model.

Yeah, I dont know what happened but theyre having all kinds of staffing issues. The one closest to me has closed because they kept bleeding employees. Not sure if theyll open again.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Dominos all day. LC has really started to SUCK. All the stores around me have disabled the online app ordering and they NEVER have anything hot and ready. It really breaks their entire business model.
There are 2 LC by one. One is an abomination that can't get anything right. The other is solid. On that same thought, Domino's is the same way. Both of them are located a couple hundred feet from each other. Both of the shitty ones are located together. So it seems to be location based.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
With all the great pizza options around here you guys are debating LC, 'Hut and Dominos... Cmon. Last Dominos I had was at some sort of party, it was a level below frozen pizza, maybe 4 or 5.
I travel for work. I'm regularly in Texas, California, Arkansas, Ohio, etc. I eat what's easy when I'm on the road.

Reactions: zenriddles

Thread Info