POLL Pizza Hut or LC?

Who shall be dubbed King of the poverty pizza?

• Little Caesars

Votes: 50 73.5%
  • Pizza Hut

Votes: 18 26.5%

• Total voters

zenriddles

Guns don't kill people, 'vaccines' do
Reaction score
huh.

Just learned something.
LC has thin crust.

Not just thin bread but THIN crust?

I'd have to try that out if it actually crunched.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Reaction score
Pizza Hut released a Detroit Style pizza, so I checked it out.

20210130_191421.jpeg

It's bad. The crust is fine and the cheese is what you'd expect to get from PH. But the sauce is sweet affffffff. Definitely not something that should be slathered on top of a pizza. And it was really slathered in there. Way too much sauce (and that's something I've never said). I was able to stomach like 2 slices before I tapped out. Stick with LC for fast food Detroit style.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Reaction score
So LC has a stuffed crust Deep! Deep! Pizza. They've apparently had it for several years but this is the first I've heard of it. So I went out and tried it out. It's decent. I like it as a stuffed crust pizza. But it's definitely not as good as the regular deep! deep! I probably wouldn't get it again knowing the regular is there and cheaper.

20210224_183112.jpeg

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Yeah my ration of an extra most bestest stuffed crust pepperoni with like 4 garlic butter dipping sauces definitely makes for at least 3 trips to the porcelain throne to splatter paint it starting at about 6 am the following morning.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Domino's is usually better, but I've had some really shitty Domino's before. They are always better on the road than at home.
I had a chicken bacon ranch pizza last week that was pretty good, I think next time I order I’m going to request them make the crust more crispy

Top Bottom