📸 Photography PicOTD thread

BS ISF

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 24, 2012
WEST BURBS
Welp i was wrong. I thought the GF booked on airbnb but she talked to the owners and they said to book on their site and it would be cheaper so she did. Here is the link:

Home - http://seagullbeach.com/

the restaurants that were my top 3:
The Duke of Devon: crab cakes, fish n chips & monk fish were all amazing. Bourbon Smash & bloody mary's were top self

Majerle's Black River Grill: Is 400ft from the beach house and is all around great food. Great perch and blue gill, parmesan/truffle chips and burgers. Get there early as it gets packed and limited seating.

8th Street Ale Haus: Went for the Loyola game and the beer/bourbon selection was great. Had the Poutine that was amazing and Champagne battered oyster mushrooms that blew my mind. Have to get there early as it gets slammed.

BS ISF

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 24, 2012
WEST BURBS
Oh and the pics for this beach house are deceivingly small. Meaning the beach house sites on top of a two car double deep garage. The beach house had enough room for at least 4 adults but their are only 2 queen size beds and in the same room. For the two of us perfect. The owners were great too and didn't bother us one time and actually were gone most of the 2 days we were there.

Bub

Pitter Patter
TCG Premium
Sep 4, 2012
Spring Grove
Shot this during the rain today from our cabin in Estes Park. LRM_EXPORT_20180513_183319.jpg

Intel

TCG Elite Member
Oct 28, 2009
Palatine

Thread Info