Picked up a new bike today

Xfirez51

Fast BoyZ of IllinoiZ
Jan 1, 2013
Northwest Chicagoland
If there's room, a 25 or 28 will give you more cushion and actually be faster. Something to look in to when the time comes for new tires

I actually did this recently when one of my original tires shredded for some reason. Now using 700x25s Specialized tires. And yes, more cushion. Have a friend who works for Michelin and he's sending me a set of Michelin Pro4 Endurance tires that are 700x25.

Have a friend who works for Michelin and he's sending me a set of Michelin Pro4 Endurance tires that are 700x25.

I have these saved in my Amazon cart for when the times comes. A few guys at the LBS were saying how much like they liked them.

That being said, I've put about 160 miles (I know, not much) on the Giant P-R3 that came on my bike and they seem to do the job quite well. I've come across some pretty nasty shit rock/debris-wise and they've held up great. I'm a bigger rider (230-240lbs) and I run 105psi in them front and back. I check the pressure every other ride.

Xfirez51

Fast BoyZ of IllinoiZ
Jan 1, 2013
Northwest Chicagoland
I have these saved in my Amazon cart for when the times comes. A few guys at the LBS were saying how much like they liked them.

That being said, I've put about 160 miles (I know, not much) on the Giant P-R3 that came on my bike and they seem to do the job quite well. I've come across some pretty nasty shit rock/debris-wise and they've held up great. I'm a bigger rider (230-240lbs) and I run 105psi in them front and back. I check the pressure every other ride.

Riding along Stearns Road and there's lots of crap there especially near the tracks. Weekend not looking good. May go out tomorrow.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info