Picked up a new bike today

Xfirez51

Fast BoyZ of IllinoiZ
Jan 1, 2013
Northwest Chicagoland
ive been using map my ride probably about the same deal, i have a ride i normally do its around 17 miles but ive been wanting to expand that, but at the same time I didnt trust my bike enough to get that far from home on it lol, I ride 60ish miles a week hopefully this bike helps me venture out further id like to up my normal rides to around 25 miles

Take a look at Sportstracker app also. The free version is built for the individual user if you're not interested in broadcasting your rides to anyone else. I use it w HR monitor. Also downloaded Map my Ride app which looks really good.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I ride my bike to work as many days of the week as I can (15ish miles round trip) and I use the Garmin Vivoactive. I love it. Has many of features, but I use the biking and the walking/running GPS the mostest. I love how it shows me a map of where I went.

garmin-vivoactive-connected-screen-1500x1000.jpg

Bob Kazamakis

Iā€™m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
I ride my bike to work as many days of the week as I can (15ish miles round trip) and I use the Garmin Vivoactive. I love it. Has many of features, but I use the biking and the walking/running GPS the mostest. I love how it shows me a map of where I went.

garmin-vivoactive-connected-screen-1500x1000.jpg
If I wore a watch, that's what I'd get. I think I'll be buying a garmin edge 25 when they become available. Small and lasts much longer than my phone. I don't care about the maps portion during a ride, just care about the stats afterwards.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info