Open relationships (rated 90% fresh by rotten mooktatoes)

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
ohhh the stories I could tell. Sure I almost got divorced, but good god what a fun few years. You only live once, bitches.
HE'S BACK
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
I truly envy you Kevin! I'd love to be able to do that, but my Wife is 100% against that kind of shit.
So I'm assuming your still married and all is well?

Yep, its a long story, but we are good. Never really agreed on an open relationship, just both cheated back a forth a bunch of times. lol It got messy but we realized no one else could deal with each other the way we do and also love our kids like we do so we went back to being a normalish couple at the end of last year. Good times.

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
giphy.gif

Shows up, teases us about escapades, then proceeds to tell us that he can't tell us about it...

Actually came back to see if anyone goes to the Thursday meets after getting spammed by Mook and saw this was the last thread I posted in and decided to stir the pot a bit. What do you expect me to say, that I slayed an average blonde at a networking event for work in the bathroom at Wrigley in that private area back by the pitchers at field level? Could the sink have come loose and almost fallen off the wall? Maybe somehow, only one dude out of all the people in that small area saw both of us come out at the same time?:unsure:

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Actually came back to see if anyone goes to the Thursday meets after getting spammed by Mook and saw this was the last thread I posted in and decided to stir the pot a bit. What do you expect me to say, that I slayed an average blonde at a networking event for work in the bathroom at Wrigley in that private area back by the pitchers at field level? Could the sink have come loose and almost fallen off the wall? Maybe somehow, only one dude out of all the people in that small area saw both of us come out at the same time?:unsure:

But you're toying with my emotions...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info