Area 51 Smoke GIF by Justin

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Morning.
Off today.
Helping wifey get out the door with baby here shortly and imma get started working.

Union contract passed yesterday. Buncha low/no skill slugs busting a nut over a shitty raise.
Hate that shit.

When I was at the packing plant they agreed to a contract and unfortunately the maintenance team was part of the food workers there and they were all excited about the new contract for three years...

Year 1 = .10 raise
Year 2 = .25 raise
Year 3 = .10 raise

Thanks guys who agreed to that bullshit. :bowrofl:

Left shortly after that.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Hate that shit.

When I was at the packing plant they agreed to a contract and unfortunately the maintenance team was part of the food workers there and they were all excited about the new contract for three years...

Year 1 = .10 raise
Year 2 = .25 raise
Year 3 = .10 raise

Left shortly after that.

They got paid to vote Yes and then quietly left

Reactions: FESTER665

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Hate that shit.

Year 1 = .10 raise
Year 2 = .25 raise
Year 3 = .10 raise

Left shortly after that.
The plumbers just signed a new contract over the summer. Biggest raise on the check since my guy has been in (20yrs).
He could not believe the money they got on the check. I dont recall what it was, but I think it puts them close to $60hr within 3yrs
I simply dont understand how the unions arent pricing themselves out of work. Thats not a knock on the unions, so take it easy union nut swingers.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Looking up flights to Orlando next month for the Super Bowl of big rim racing
Midway (Frontier) $164 roundtrip, Ohare (American) $246 roundtrip. $160 savings for 2 people, but have to drive to Midway and pay to park. Ohare I can get dropped off and picked up. Have to upgrade seats on Frontier as the regular seats are the WORST. Leaning towards flying out of Ohare as the savings when all said and done will probably be a wash

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Looking up flights to Orlando next month for the Super Bowl of big rim racing
Midway (Frontier) $164 roundtrip, Ohare (American) $246 roundtrip. $160 savings for 2 people, but have to drive to Midway and pay to park. Ohare I can get dropped off and picked up. Have to upgrade seats on Frontier as the regular seats are the WORST. Leaning towards flying out of Ohare as the savings when all said and done will probably be a wash
Worth it just to just use Ohare IMO.

Thread Info