I'm glad you pointed that out though as I didnt even notice that

• Haha
Reactions: FESTER665

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
One of my neighbors that I get along with is super cool. Mexican dude, lives there with his Wife and kids dont see them often as they legit work 7 days a fucking week. He puts in 10-12hrs a day, I suspect he has a coke problem as the few times I have partied with him, I can see it, I've had to tell him more than once to wipe his nose plus he jaw jacks bad. Anyway, he will call or text me every now and then to borrow a ladder, a jack, tools etc. He always brings my shit right back and sometimes cleaner that how I gave it to him lol. If he is in the yard on a weekend after work grilling, he always makes us a plate and hands it over the fence, we do shots over the fence, so cool dude.

Calls me last night and says.........

Him: hey bro, can you do me a favor
Me: I said yeah man, whats up, what do you need.
Him: Can you borrow me 500
Me: 500 what?
Him: $500 dollars for 2 weeks, I'm short money this week and dont get paid for another 2 weeks.
Me: Do you know who the fuck you called and are you out of your fucking mind?
Him: Yes, I called Shawn my neighbor and no I'm not whats the problem, can you do it?
Me: Sorry dude, but I dont know you like that, if you want to borrow tools and shit no problem, but i'm not giving you $500
Him: Hangs up on me lol

So I forgot about it. MFer just texts me asking if I can help him out.

07605606-DF09-47C3-9190-24469C4FB096.png

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Loan him the $500 and tell him two weeks interest brings it to $1000
Send me your number, I'll tell him to call you
I'll wind up having to beat the fuck out of him in 2 weeks when he only has $250 and says I'll give you the other $250 2 weeks later.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
If he has been solid before, I would loan the $500 too, but if I dont get it, bye bye any loaners til that shit is paid up
Hell nah, I dont play games when it comes to my money. If he didnt have a coke problem, then I might think about borrowing him $250 to help him out.
I wanna be a boss mack player and have people borrow money from me and then be able to break their limbs upon non payment.
I wouldnt say that about someone unless I had full confidence I could fuck him up. He would be light work, probably wouldnt even fight back
Get him to agree to the terms and I’ll front him.
You want to draw up a contract as well?

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
  • Haha
Reactions: Shawn1112

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Hell nah, I dont play games when it comes to my money. If he didnt have a coke problem, then I might think about borrowing him $250 to help him out.

I wouldnt say that about someone unless I had full confidence I could fuck him up. He would be light work, probably wouldnt even fight back

You want to draw up a contract as well?
I’ll pay you $250 after the $1000 is recovered to beat the fuck out of him for late payment.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Dibs on leg breaks if he no pay.
Nah, I would never purposely do that now a days. 20 years ago, absolutely, I'm trying to kill your ass to prove a point.
I would just lump him up a little bit, maybe choke the life out of him for a few seconds. Like I said, I know he wouldnt fight back lol.
I mean fuck, I've put out every window in a few people cars for owing me less than $100. But they were running around the bars saying "fuck Shawn, he aint gonna do shit" Again that was 20+ years ago, I'm on a different maturity level now.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Nah, I would never purposely do that now a days. 20 years ago, absolutely, I'm trying to kill your ass to prove a point.
I would just lump him up a little bit, maybe choke the life out of him for a few seconds. Like I said, I know he wouldnt fight back lol.
I mean fuck, I've put out every window in a few people cars for owing me less than $100. But they were running around the bars saying "fuck Shawn, he aint gonna do shit" Again that was 20+ years ago, I'm on a different maturity level now.
Make Shawn Great Again.

:s00ls:

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
IT dudes, I'm filling out some BS application to get accepted as a preferred contractor.
I keep trying to attach my Workmans Comp cert to their website and keep getting below message, whats the issue?
Ive tried sending the actual PDF my agent sent, then printed it, scanned it and saved it and that one wont work either

The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.

Your support ID is: 300605825248815722

[Go Back]

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
IT dudes, I'm filling out some BS application to get accepted as a preferred contractor.
I keep trying to attach my Workmans Comp cert to their website and keep getting below message, whats the issue?
Ive tried sending the actual PDF my agent sent, then printed it, scanned it and saved it and that one wont work either

The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.

Your support ID is: 300605825248815722

[Go Back]
possibly size limits. what is the size of the pdf?

Thread Info