Woke up with a boner...
giphy.gif

Geezus Bidens only been in for less than 24 hours..... :bowrofl:

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Here. Horses fed and turned out. Time for some BK breakfast me thinks... or a Denver Omlette from the local diner... hmm

You dont think WFH will get boring? I mean, I dont know how some of you guys do it, those that WFH full time. I dont mind it once maybe twice a week especially during winter. But fuck man, the walls start closing in on you eventually and shit gets real boring for me.

They do. I get anxious to go out and do something after a few days. But having a cat or two running around breaks up the monotony of it. When it's nice out that means when I'm done working I don't have to sit in the car for 30-40 minutes losing daylight. I can just put the laptop to sleep, hop on the bicycle and know i'll have like a solid 3-4 hours of daylight left.

Plus, the 24/7 private bathroom makes it worth it.

There’s definitely pros and cons. I never liked showing up to the same place every day for work, but now that I essentially WFH I’ve come to realize I hate being in the same place all day even more. If I’m going to be at my desk all day I purposely go out somewhere to eat first or something to break up the monotony of it. When I used to have my yard space I had it be about 20 min away so that I still had a “commute” where I could chill, enjoy my truck at the time, sip some coffee and listen to music. I like that shit.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Jon01

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 8, 2012
Sup gang. Last day off as I'm burnin up vacation before I re-up next Weds.
Think today I'm gonna sand the trim I painted yesterday, go drop off and pick up some shit from powder coat and just fuck around.
We'll see if the locates for our egress window get done today. Dude came by yesterday to start digging the hole but the locate co hadn't shown up yet.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Sup gang. Last day off as I'm burnin up vacation before I re-up next Weds.
Think today I'm gonna sand the trim I painted yesterday, go drop off and pick up some shit from powder coat and just fuck around.
We'll see if the locates for our egress window get done today. Dude came by yesterday to start digging the hole but the locate co hadn't shown up yet.

When was the ticket called in and approved for? Call and tell them you’ve got a machine and an operator ready to dig at 9am and anything he hits is on them, usually works if they’re no reschedule/ no show after the ticket is cleared for work.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Do I contact carwash about fucked up wash?

I mean it was $10 but then $2.25 cause I had to go to manual bay to rinse off soap

I took my girls suv thru a nascar Carwash and the sides were like 60% clean . Wtf I go back to the girl and she says that’s weird what wash did u go with the $5 one, so she puts in her pass code and gives me the top of the line wash and it’s still wasn’t 100% clean. So yes go get your money back.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Do I contact carwash about fucked up wash?

I mean it was $10 but then $2.25 cause I had to go to manual bay to rinse off soap

id probably send an email or fill out a contact form and that be about it.

I started searching for a TDI last night to be fuel efficient and practical, and now I’m over here messaging a guy on this thing because I hate myself.

Trust me I am well aware of all of the mechanical and electrical woes, but I just love them so much.

View attachment 79440

View attachment 79441

View attachment 79442

View attachment 79443

same. such a weird soft spot for these, especially the "angry" ones.

Reactions: Outlaw

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
turdram update:

i can't believe this shit :rofl:

so trans had issues mid 2019 around 45k? miles. they did something, gave it back, it smoked the trans and got rebuilt around 48k miles across like 4-5 weeks in october 2019. they say they replaced the "valvebody and some clutches"

fast forward to yesterday, 67k miles on truck, it barely moves, then it just stopped moving. forward, reverse, anything. fucked. smells like burned trans fluid. i have it towed to the same dealer. first guy says hey yeah it's covered 2 years unlimited miles from rebuild. cool whatever.

2nd guy calls, hey, only the parts that were replaced are covered, so... just the valvebody and whatever clutches were replaced, and only if they failed. R & R isn't coverd, fluids, gaskets, labor to rebuild, etc. :rofl: sooo could be into this whole deal 5-6k for 10-300$ worth of parts. :rofl:

then.

it gets better. they say parts are 6-10 weeks out. :rofl: beECauSe RonA

Thread Info