đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
So, I took all the datalogs I had from 3rd gear pulls and compiled the sensor data into a Google sheet so I could manipulate and visualize things. O2, MAF, MAP, Timing...etc. Then I turned that data into a pivot and averaged out all the data by RPM in groups of 250rpm. The only data in the chart is data from when I was at full throttle. I have a different set for part throttle.

So when I was looking at the MAF readings, on a plot I noticed a trend.

Anyone wanna take a guess at where my peak power is, and how much power it might be making? :)

1600780128423.png

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
OffshoreDrilling OffshoreDrilling

Its a nice spot to camp and hike.

Only downside is no showers...

Jesus looking at the online reservation for Saturday night looks like they have 1 site. When I camped last fall there were probably half a dozen other people camping in the whole campground. I walked around the grounds and told them which site I wanted lol.

I am sick of people pretending they like the outdoors this year.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Drive west. BLM you can shoot guns and shit too.

I was shocked when I was in the black hills and you could shoot anywhere basically.....

The rules were easy: Dont shoot over a road, dont shoot over a river or into water, dont shoot in a cave, and dont shoot within 150 yards of a residence or campsite.

Ended up going to the public range on Beretta Road out there. Literally just pull down the road, and find a spot to shoot.

Reactions: ragingclue

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
So basically all I got out of Lord Tin Foilhat tinfoilhat 's video is that we need to pollute MORE to prevent the inevitable heat death of our planet which will then cause a global ice age and kill everyTHING twice as fast.

YOU GET A RACE PIPE AND YOU GET A RACE PIPE

EVERYONE GETS RACEPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPES

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

goes without saying

im so much more productive after a couple brewski's.

i think the alky calms my adhd/add whatever the fuck i have LOOK A SQUIRREL and i can focus on shit at hand.

really solid chance im going to sell my dadvan and trade my truck in on a newer/bigger dadvan and buy a $4-8k something to bop around in.

would be a good weekend to prep dadvan to sell. still has a cannonball hole through the grill from that fucking suicidal turkey.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
goes without saying

im so much more productive after a couple brewski's.

i think the alky calms my adhd/add whatever the fuck i have LOOK A SQUIRREL and i can focus on shit at hand.

really solid chance im going to sell my dadvan and trade my truck in on a newer/bigger dadvan and buy a $4-8k something to bop around in.

would be a good weekend to prep dadvan to sell. still has a cannonball hole through the grill from that fucking suicidal turkey.
You gonna miss the truck?

Thread Info