đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
FirstWorldProblems N20GT you pick up your asiantrasheconomobox yet?
Yup

616BF6BC-A193-49D9-AB94-481B3327A070.jpeg

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Bought my God Daughter a 7’ round trampoline for her B Day last week. I have to go assemble it today and from what I’m reading.....THEY SUCK, complete pita. A lot of reviews people complain it took 6hrs to build. In my mind I’m saying no fucking way. I can’t see one of those huge fuckers take 6hrs let alone a little 7’ round.

So anyone here build one, big or small? If so are they really that bad? I was thinking the people complaining might not be mechanically inclined.

Reactions: Lord Tin Foilhat

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I did one about 15 years ago when they started to become popular. It was a PITA, however, if most people would just read all the way through the instructions first to get an idea of what's going on, then go back and build it, it's not really that bad. Just a lot of repetition.

Tip, bring beer but pace yourself, lol.

Reactions: SaturdaysGS

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Bought my God Daughter a 7’ round trampoline for her B Day last week. I have to go assemble it today and from what I’m reading.....THEY SUCK, complete pita. A lot of reviews people complain it took 6hrs to build. In my mind I’m saying no fucking way. I can’t see one of those huge fuckers take 6hrs let alone a little 7’ round.

So anyone here build one, big or small? If so are they really that bad? I was thinking the people complaining might not be mechanically inclined.

Fuck no.

I used to install floating water trampolines and as long as it wasn't a bitch of a lake I could do it in ~3 hours for a 20 or 25' version with another guy.

Springs suck but you'll get used to it.... That is if the one you bought has springs? Does it?

If so puts spring on like every fifth spot but whatever you do DO NOT mess up your spacing or you'll be fucked.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005

Took me an hour with assistance w/ my 10 yrs old daughter. Large unit.

Key with the springs is a large screw driver or equivalent to aid with pulling the springs towards you and setting in place.

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012

We built this, wasn't too bad

Reactions: SpeedSpeak2me

Thread Info