đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Are they better then your 2k headlights on your f150? Did you leave them on when you traded it in?
Yeah I left them on. Not worth the headache, plus I sold the OE ones

I’m sure these won’t be anywhere near as bright. It’s just a bulb. I didn’t tint the windshield on this car though

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Do you only fuck with Patron? My old go to for Palomas was Cazadores but I was recently turned on to Centenario. I will never look back. For shots Casamigos is my go to tequila. Obviously much better tequilas available than those mentioned but just sayin.
Prefer Patron over Cazadores if I'm buying it. Nothing wrong with Cazadores, just personal preference.
Which Centenario, I'm always up for trying something new. Not really a shot drinker but when I do if tequila, prefer DJ 1942.
I kow thats a sipping tequila but if doing shots thats my go too lol.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Chicago area and only Chicago area has decent pizza. Facts of fucking life.
I got in to a fist fight in New Jersey at like 3am arguing over pizza. Left some bar and walking back to our hotel we stopped for a slice of pizza. Took one bite and spit it out and said god does that taste like shit. Some dude from Jersey probably just as hammered as me and probably coming from the same bar asked who is better. I said any pizza joint in Chgo. More words were exchanged and then him and I just went at it.
My buddies and my Wife said it was the funniest shit, 2 drunk idiots trying to fight over pizza. Wound up stealing someones mountain bike that night as well, lol. It was sitting in front of the late night Philly Cheese Steak place. My buddies said I just jumped on it and rode it to the hotel.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
20200920_161714.jpg

Seen that in Gary today.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Bought my God Daughter a 7’ round trampoline for her B Day last week. I have to go assemble it today and from what I’m reading.....THEY SUCK, complete pita. A lot of reviews people complain it took 6hrs to build. In my mind I’m saying no fucking way. I can’t see one of those huge fuckers take 6hrs let alone a little 7’ round.

So anyone here build one, big or small? If so are they really that bad? I was thinking the people complaining might not be mechanically inclined.
They take way longer the you expect.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Went with my boy to check out a 6.0.

Fuckin sketch ass trailer park.

Dude comes out with ankle bracelet on and everything.

Know it all certified mechanic blah blah blsh

Owns 100 classic muscle cars

Has numerous properties in States all over. Yea ok buddy.

That's why your staying in half burnt down trailer with front windows busted out

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Went with my boy to check out a 6.0.

Fuckin sketch ass trailer park.

Dude comes out with ankle bracelet on and everything.

Know it all certified mechanic blah blah blsh

Owns 100 classic muscle cars

Has numerous properties in States all over. Yea ok buddy.

That's why your staying in half burnt down trailer with front windows busted out
Shoulda kept the nicolinos truck

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Wow. I'm just shocked. Literally anything over 5200 for me and it's absolutely fucking screaming.

It's literally only been that high/higher like 10 times. It just frightens me
Eeek, I looked at one of my other logs.

7072rpm baby!
21931310-BF3B-42EE-8068-E188E48B51E3.jpeg

I can now officially use this picture.
5AF1C94F-9E17-4003-91CB-7DB53C688C01.jpeg

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
The simplicity of this entire engine bay is astounding. I feel like I could take the entire thing apart in an hour

I’m actually liking this car more than i expected. Was just gonna be a short term sacrifice that I was going to deal with, but the size features price practicality etc have me impressed

could drive this for years as long as I had a zl1 in the garage
Well yeah, it’s a Honda.
What lights did you get? Link?

Thread Info