đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
:rofl:

wat

tend the farm? the fuck are you talking about

it's because traditionally the bride/groom aren't supposed to see eachother beforehand. so all the CUTTTEEEESSSIIEEEE pics have to get taken immediately after the wedding, and before th reception

My dads side is all farmers in wisco, so any wedding up there there was wedding early AM Saturday, then everyone went home, and the reception was at 7 PM that night. gave everyone the middle of the day to work their farms.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Got a challenge for you guys at the next wedding you attend. About 3/4 thru the night/reception, go to the mens shitter or shitters if more than 1 toilet. Take your CC or ID and scrape across the top of the toilet bowl lid a few times. See how much coke you come up with. Some old timer at a bar years ago said that to a bunch of us. Low and behold he was telling the truth. I think out of 15-20 weddings I have been too since then, maybe 3 of them I didnt find coke on the top of the bowl.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
When I get the chance I'll do some digging to see if I can find any photos. Was back in 95 so pre-digital cameras/phones. I know there is one of us right before we got bored and one with all of us trashed. The bride forbid us from taking photos so it wouldn't "tarnish" the memory. Fuck you. We did take our jackets off, but vests were ripped, buttons and sleeves missing, holes in pants, dirt/mud everywhere, some blood mixed in for good measure, and I think one of her brothers lost a tooth.

It was glorious.

• Haha
Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Got a challenge for you guys at the next wedding you attend. About 3/4 thru the night/reception, go to the mens shitter or shitters if more than 1 toilet. Take your CC or ID and scrape across the top of the toilet bowl lid a few times. See how much coke you come up with. Some old timer at a bar years ago said that to a bunch of us. Low and behold he was telling the truth. I think out of 15-20 weddings I have been too since then, maybe 3 of them I didnt find coke on the top of the bowl.

This is a white wedding, so there is only prescription pills and talks about 401ks.

Maaybe a discussion on the Franco Prussian war...

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Speaking of coke....

Listening to some of Shawn’s OG stories reminded me of this untold story from my past. Been almost 30 years since it happened.

When I moved out on my own I bought a puppy Rottweiler and named him Enzo. He was awesome. Very sociable happy dog. Not a mean bone in him. Everyone loved him. He was a laid back party dog. If you read my story in the drunken thread I had to move out of my parents house. I had rented a house with my buddies and had tons of fun but it became a shit show and when the lease ended I was looking for another place and roommate. I found a house in Clarendon Hills on 2 acres. One of my other hot rodding buddies was a Cuban dewd that worked for his family at a meat packing business. I even bought meat from him for our family restaurant. He had owned an 84 Vet which was the equivalent of owning the new current 2020 vet back when he was like 19. His family had bucks. He also wanted to move out and we decided to rent the place. So, I wasn’t an angel back then and I liked to party and this Cuban dewd, Jr, always had blow. I didn’t know what I was getting myself into....I quickly found out he had a major drug problem. He was dealing heavy heavy! I would leave for work at 3:30 am and he would still be partying . About 2 months later he goes on a 4 day binge and doesn’t even go to work. I go pick up my load of meat at his family business and his dad was like where is my son? I told him he is at home sick. That night when I got home he was cleaning the house because his parents were coming over and asked me to help. It was an intervention. I told him he needed serious help I left before his parents got there and never saw the guy again!! To this day!

Anyway, about a month later, an older Cuban dewd shows up at my door. He was asking for Jr. I told him what happened and that he was in rehab now. His family moved him to Florida and promised him his own gas station as long as he would finish rehab and stay clean. I had met this guy already a couple of brief times so I knew he was Jr’s supplier. He told me that I was to continue Jr’s “business” since I knew all his associates . I told him I liked to party but I wasn’t interested in that life. He told me I would make tons of money. I kept refusing until he got pissed off and opened up a bag he had with him. He dropped two keys on the table and said I will be back next week. You better have money for me. By this time, Enzo, my rot was standing next to me. He started showing his fangs to this dewd and growling like a demon. I had never seen this side of my one year old 120 lb rot. The dewd freaked out and wanted me to control my dog. I said he knows something is wrong. The guy grabbed his packages and left. In 11 years that Enzo lived, that was the only time he ever showed his fangs and raised his lips at someone. Enzo saved my ass that day. He lived a good life. I even go him laid two times. He comes to me in my dreams sometimes. Just like I almost beat a GTR....I almost was a kingpin!

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I should move out by you guys sounds like it’s popular that way.

It all depends who you ask. Ive lived here 42 years of my life and don't mind it at all.

If you ask the people from Bartlett or Schaumburg we're a bunch of scumbags.... I don't care, Ill take the cheap taxes compared to either of those cities.

Mostly whites and Hispanics....
1596826581229.png

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
It all depends who you ask. Ive lived here 42 years of my life and don't mind it at all.

If you ask the people from Bartlett or Schaumburg we're a bunch of scumbags.... I don't care, Ill take the cheap taxes compared to either of those cities.

Mostly whites and Hispanics....
View attachment 64319
Dude even people that lived in Streamwood and moved to Bartlett, Schaumburg or Elk Grove are like that.
My brother got fucking foreclosed on in Streamwood, rented a house in Bartlett before buying again in Carol Stream and you should here how he talks about Streamwood. Very good friends of ours, bought a townhouse in Tiffany Place and lived there for 6-7yrs. Then moven on and bought a very nice big $400k home in Elk Grove and now act like people in Streamwood are shit.

We were at their house in Elk Grove one night getting hammered and his Wife made a shitty comment about Streamwood. I fucking went in on her ass, to the point where my best friend (her husband) and I were gonna throw hands. I was calling her a bitch and all kinds of stuff. Told her to remember where the fuck her bitch ass comes from, Logan Fucking Square and now your all high and mighty cause you got a $400K home. You only got that home because my fucking uncle got my best friend in to the Union and a life time cush job working for the County.

Thread Info