đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
anything west of 59 and still Streamwood is baller houses of streamwood.

did you know the Elgin Toyota on lake st is still Streamwood.
Yup, Mike Hoensee who used to coach the Chgo Rush (Arena Football) lived in those homes. He used to come help us out as his son played football with my Nephew. He invited coaches over to his home here and there for cocktails and poker games. Very nice homes, more than I'll ever want even If I could afford it.

No shit, did not know that. So with the new Dodge dealer being East of that, will that be Streamwood as well?

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
Shooting the shit with our UPS driver at work today, he was looking for my tech's car to see if anyone was here, took a gamble when he didn't see it. Asked which car was mine, Camaro or GTI, I said GTI, and then we got into all sorts of VW stuff. He just got rid of his APR Stage 3 Golf R for a Tiguan for whatever reason and used to have I think an MKII Golf with a VR6 swap, which would be pretty cool. I should've asked him to join TCG, oh well, next time I see him.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Omg. Mask required wedding... Who the FUCK would agree to this
20200807_165755.jpg

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
Going to a wedding in Nebraska this weekend....at an electrical parts warehouse....not too sure how this is going to go...guaranteed to be one of the best dressed in a long sleeve button up shirt, khakis, and brown shoes. Groom is supposedly wearing jeans.

We'll see about masks...

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Dude even people that lived in Streamwood and moved to Bartlett, Schaumburg or Elk Grove are like that.
My brother got fucking foreclosed on in Streamwood, rented a house in Bartlett before buying again in Carol Stream and you should here how he talks about Streamwood. Very good friends of ours, bought a townhouse in Tiffany Place and lived there for 6-7yrs. Then moven on and bought a very nice big $400k home in Elk Grove and now act like people in Streamwood are shit.

We were at their house in Elk Grove one night getting hammered and his Wife made a shitty comment about Streamwood. I fucking went in on her ass, to the point where my best friend (her husband) and I were gonna throw hands. I was calling her a bitch and all kinds of stuff. Told her to remember where the fuck her bitch ass comes from, Logan Fucking Square and now your all high and mighty cause you got a $400K home. You only got that home because my fucking uncle got my best friend in to the Union and a life time cush job working for the County.

Is she attractive?

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Ive known her since we were like 12, so I dont look at her that way. But if I was just a regular Joe out shopping and seen her, I'd say she is hot lol

Ah, so attractive, gives it up, I could see why he defended her.

If she was heading downhill and cold in bed, then I’d question his motive for getting ready to throw down.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Dude even people that lived in Streamwood and moved to Bartlett, Schaumburg or Elk Grove are like that.
My brother got fucking foreclosed on in Streamwood, rented a house in Bartlett before buying again in Carol Stream and you should here how he talks about Streamwood. Very good friends of ours, bought a townhouse in Tiffany Place and lived there for 6-7yrs. Then moven on and bought a very nice big $400k home in Elk Grove and now act like people in Streamwood are shit.

We were at their house in Elk Grove one night getting hammered and his Wife made a shitty comment about Streamwood. I fucking went in on her ass, to the point where my best friend (her husband) and I were gonna throw hands. I was calling her a bitch and all kinds of stuff. Told her to remember where the fuck her bitch ass comes from, Logan Fucking Square and now your all high and mighty cause you got a $400K home. You only got that home because my fucking uncle got my best friend in to the Union and a life time cush job working for the County.

My buddy does the same shit sometimes.... We grew up here, went to Streamwood High together, give me a break guy. Just cause you can afford to live somewhere paying 15k a year in taxes doesn’t mean Streamwood is a dump...

Hell for someone like me with no kids it’s perfect cause taxes are low, who gives a shit that U46 sucks ass. :bowrofl:

Reactions: Shawn1112

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Yup, Mike Hoensee who used to coach the Chgo Rush (Arena Football) lived in those homes. He used to come help us out as his son played football with my Nephew. He invited coaches over to his home here and there for cocktails and poker games. Very nice homes, more than I'll ever want even If I could afford it.

No shit, did not know that. So with the new Dodge dealer being East of that, will that be Streamwood as well?

I was shocked when I found out the Fresh Express business on Lake Street is in Streamwood and not Hanover Park.

Biggest employer in the city.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Thread Info