đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Flat butt. But why not. Lol.
There was another on the corner before this one. In her thong and had a fat ass booty, she was twerking on the corner.
Thought about swinging back around the block to snap a pic. But dont want them whores to think I'm the least bit interested. Otherwise they will fuck with me every time they see me.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Please done say the W word in the early parts of August

Will 100% keep thru the winter lol

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
DEEZUZ DEEZUZ was just scrolling thru pics in my laptop. Found pics of my old Chevy, figure you would get a good kick/laugh out of it.
That MFer had the loudest sounds I ever had in a car, cracked 2 gas tanks albeit they were used gas tanks. This was probably back in 2008ish. Every fucking time I took that car out of the garage, Streamwood or Hanover Park pulled me over.

Chevy.jpg

Chevy 2.jpg

Chevy 3.jpg

Chevy 4.jpg

Chevy 5.jpg

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
customer called in for an encoder for an indexer motor. encoders are not supplied individually. so i try to get a quote for a new motor for them. well, its too old to supply, and not repairable. So i forward e-mail chain over to accessories sales guy, he replies to customer it would not be cost effective to upgrade indexer(35k) on machine older than 20 years old, and forwarded machine sales guy to help with new machine sale.

1596489453615.png

• Haha
Reactions: IceCreamAssassin

Thread Info