Oven fixed.

20200803_202824.jpg

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
refi fucking shit is fun.

"please send a signed letter describing your ownership interest in the following properties"

well my fucking house sits on them you noobs.

fuck

"upload your most recent bank statement"

like the one you have gotten 3 fucking times at this point?

such overly bureaucratic bullshit

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
refi fucking shit is fun.

"please send a signed letter describing your ownership interest in the following properties"

well my fucking house sits on them you noobs.

fuck

"upload your most recent bank statement"

like the one you have gotten 3 fucking times at this point?

such overly bureaucratic bullshit
Just starting the process, so I'm sure I'll be in the same boat

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
My hybrid loaner only used the battery for like 20 seconds. Why the fuck do people pay extra for these things. now I know why @gladiator’s Jetta will not sell
Made it a full quarter-mile down the street from my house this morning before the engine kicked on. No air-conditioning, no fan, I even left the radio off so that I could hear it. Dumbest thing I have ever seen

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
I am also going to try to refi again. Loathing the process. My friend works at a private bank and she says they are more forgiving and willing to take a chance on certain situations like mine being on the bubble for debt loan ratios. I was waiting to see if I got a raise but I don’t think it’s going to happen. Our VP asked me to write a letter with all my accomplishments basically begging for a raise...lol. Still nothing. Got nothing to lose but some credit score points from a hard credit pull...

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Made it a full quarter-mile down the street from my house this morning before the engine kicked on. No air-conditioning, no fan, I even left the radio off so that I could hear it. Dumbest thing I have ever seen
What’s your loaner?
Gotta drive a hybrid differently if you want to get mileage.

-drive Prius and not care = 42mpg
-Drive Prius, slow acceleration, keep speed under 63ish mph= 49mpg
-drive Prius like I cuddle a tree and three baby bunnies at night=57mpg

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
When I did my local sales route with no highway driving, I would get up to 48 mpg. Now I am all highway and the hybrids get worse hwy mpg than city mpg
That’s the one bummer about them. Not that the mileage isn’t still great though. Stop and go traffic all the way home to the city from Lemont, I’d be getting over 60mpg. Then in the morning I’m blasting 80mph on the way in and barely touching 40

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
What’s your loaner?
Gotta drive a hybrid differently if you want to get mileage.

-drive Prius and not care = 42mpg
-Drive Prius, slow acceleration, keep speed under 63ish mph= 49mpg
-drive Prius like I cuddle a tree and three baby bunnies at night=57mpg
It is a fusion. I takeoff from a stop as slow as possible, but once the engine turns on I just give up and floor it. I haven’t been able to get the battery to stay on above 20 mph yet no matter how light I am accelerating

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010

Is it speed activated. Like electric motor takes care of everything under 30mph, and if you go about that gas motor kicks on?

Thread Info