Reactions: boostedguy05

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Holy fuck my room mate is trying to kill me.
I laid down to bed 15 min ago (have to be up at 3 for dads surgery) and thought I smelled faint smoke. Ignored it for a few minutes but it was bugging me. Start searching kitchen and check furnace, open my room mates door and smoke billows out of the door. Whole fucking garbage can on fire in the bathroom. Threw that bitch out the back door. I’m going to fucking strangle him. I don’t know what caught on fire in there

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Holy fuck my room mate is trying to kill me.
I laid down to bed 15 min ago (have to be up at 3 for dads surgery) and thought I smelled faint smoke. Ignored it for a few minutes but it was bugging me. Start searching kitchen and check furnace, open my room mates door and smoke billows out of the door. Whole fucking garbage can on fire in the bathroom. Threw that bitch out the back door. I’m going to fucking strangle him. I don’t know what caught on fire in there
LOL told you last week he is making your life hell for moving out when the lease is up
:LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: OffshoreDrilling

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
formula is poseda sell today.

had inspection yesterday, thought i killed the inspector.

took him for a boat ride

"alright i want you to now turn hard starboard"

how hard?

"as hard as you can"

seriously?

"yes we need to"

you're absolutely sure when you say as hard as i can?

"yes, go for it"

okay, here we go.

i turn, hard, and throttle into it,

INSTANTLY, next thing I know, inspector guy (mid to upper 60s?) leaves the seat next to me, goes face first into the other side of the boat and is now pretzled shoulder downward into the cabin of my boat.

I throw the boat into neutral and am just like holy shit man are you okay! somehow he seemed alright or he just put on a face for me.

the next "test turn" was a lot less intense.

fucking weird day.

Thread Info