like this

also get to avoid I90 mayfuckinghem

1590067992602.png

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
I would just say for a hotel, if they have central air where all rooms "share" air instead of per room air, I would maybeee think about avoiding that and going the Window route.

your own A/C in the room I wouldnt have any concerns about

but we are also talking very low % chances here. probably higher chance of crashing on the way there and back

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Reactions: The Beast

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
I was looking at returning the m12 kit I just bought for $200 and buy this w/ the trump bux:

I don't have a circular or recip saw, I'm looking to buy a battery powered blower, the right angle tool and mult-tool are enticing.... DEEZUZ DEEZUZ tell me why i shouldn't buy this?

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
I was looking at returning the m12 kit I just bought for $200 and buy this w/ the trump bux:

I don't have a circular or recip saw, I'm looking to buy a battery powered blower, the right angle tool and mult-tool are enticing.... DEEZUZ DEEZUZ tell me why i shouldn't buy this?

How do you not have a sawzall?! And doesn't Scott have all the tools?

Reactions: Lord Tin Foilhat

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI

I mean... Alot of non fuel stuff, but your just a home guy so maybe you don't need teh fUeLz

Reactions: wombat

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
Hopefully that blower is better than my battery powered blower....I'm lucky to blow wet grass clippings off of concrete....no way it'll push anything in grass except maybe some loose dry leaves :roflpicard:

That's one of the reasons I haven't already pulled the trigger, it looks like it's good for saw dust but that's about it :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: Kensington

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Yeah, my 2ah battery Ryobi is pretty pitiful :rofl:
i dont even bother with anything smaller then 4ah now. i have like 5-1.5ah (maybe 2ah) that just sit and never get used.

I have 3-4ah batteries that I just rotate. always have one charged, last awhile, not too heavy and charge quickly.

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
i dont even bother with anything smaller then 4ah now. i have like 5-1.5ah (maybe 2ah) that just sit and never get used.

I have 3-4ah batteries that I just rotate. always have one charged, last awhile, not too heavy and charge quickly.

I'll have to grab a couple 4ah batteries...hopefully breathes some life into my impact too

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
Scott has a craftsman c3 blower and it came with a shitty 19v ni-mh battery and when he used the lithium-ion that we bought him, he straight up threw the other one out :rofl::rofl: The blower with the shitty stock battery was like a human blowing on something, with lithium-ion it works great.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Scott has a craftsman c3 blower and it came with a shitty 19v ni-mh battery and when he used the lithium-ion that we bought him, he straight up threw the other one out :rofl::rofl: The blower with the shitty stock battery was like a human blowing on something, with lithium-ion it works great.
ive been debating on taking them apart to salvage the 18650s for flashlights :rofl:

Reactions: wombat

Thread Info