🏡 Better Homes OFFICIAL real estate bs discussion

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
This is sick. I'd have totally considered going further east to this general area, but my wife's commute would be horrendous. Hour+ each way with 9873459874 stop lights, not something you can do forever

i liked dem rocks

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I havent cut my grass in weeks in prep for the big bike ride coming up...

CLINBBINS
f8f0309e55f348a6aa6db9ccdb07b11f_05e97b428afc78fb70e92aeddebc598e_1_original.gif

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
2 bedroom 2 bath ranch end unit townhome across the street from me is going for $265K and has a HUGE amount of traffic in and out everyday. If they get their asking price my wife is going to be impossible to live with since she’s going to want to sell right away, never mind there are no houses available. We’re in a larger 3 bed 2.5 bath end unit (3 levels) that’s one of the bigger units in the subdivision and the only things not updated/upgraded is the kitchen countertops and the water heater which will be done soon. I wouldn’t mind selling but there is nothing out there for us that’s affordable and in a good school district right now.

Oh and the sketchy people next to the house for sale put a Home Depot black and orange for sale sign in their window that was promptly ordered to be taken down by the HOA.

• Haha
Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
TCG Premium
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
Just put an offer in on a place and planning to repatriate in the next couple months. Bought a few cars sight unseen before but never a house. Trying to get in front of further interest rate hikes. Market is really bare.
before you come back I could use an ak 103 parts kit, thx.

• Love
Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
I think my kids have already cost me more than both houses we've lived in since they were born, combined.

Someday, I'll be able to sell the house and make money on it. The kids, yeah, not so much.
Well you buy a house THINKING about future kids.... so technically, I'm still correct. The house was the root cause, lol

Reactions: LikeABauce302

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Our realtor told the listing agent she only agreed with one of the comps (the one I mentioned). She's been pretty awesome for us and knows we're trying like fuck to buy a house. And, you know, she has a vested interest in us getting a house. :rofl:

It's up to the VA appraiser at this point. I have a feeling he MAY have the same thought of the two other houses not being comps.
Dude you up and vanished like a fart in the wind.

Thread Info