• 🚨 TCG is experiencing a case of the Sundays. Working on a getting things running faster again. - Mook

🏀 NBA [OFFICIAL] NBA Thread

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Desmond green will probably be suspended for 10-15 games for lasts nights dirty play.

I hate him more and more every season. Wannabe fucking tough guy thug, when he is the exact opposite of that. I think he is trying to play tough guy because of the shit the older guys like Shaq, and Charles talk about the new dudes being soft.

Reactions: The Beast

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
I hate him more and more every season. Wannabe fucking tough guy thug, when he is the exact opposite of that. I think he is trying to play tough guy because of the shit the older guys like Shaq, and Charles talk about the new dudes being soft.
He does it because he realizes his time in the NBA is almost over and he wants to remain a personality after he retires. And the only way to do that is to keep your name in headlines.

Reactions: Shawn1112

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Jesus I was watching that game last night and completely missed that one :ROFLMAO: But I did have it on in the background so I wasn't really paying close attention to it. I do remember now seeing Nurk on the ground but never actually saw what led to it. I'm actually impressed he wasn't out cold, that was a SWING :ROFLMAO:

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
They were showing highlights today in the Gilbert Arenas podcast they were all like WTF he should have been suspended a long time ago.

That Mf kicked a few guys in purpose, took people down mid air, stepped on a guys chest, dick punched, punched a teammate knocked him out cold, choked a player and the swing last night.

Thread Info