Sports 🏎️ Official Formula 1 Thread

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Watched the highlights. These giant cars look absolutely retarded trying to maneuver around those tight city streets in the rain
I was waiting for a comment like this. And you’re 100% correct. They should run Karts instead, or those little things the Shriners zip around in, including the fez hats.

Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Kids kids kids... you're slipping! Spanish Grand Prix at Barceloña-Cataluna this weekend.
1685659015787.png

Central Time Zone (CDT)
1685659000436.png

MrMezger996

Formerly CobraSki
TCG Premium
Jun 12, 2015
Hoffman Estates
Correct me if I’m wrong.

FIA’s end goal is to be 100% electric by 2030?

If so. By going all electric. Will FIA get rid of a shifting transmission too? That would suck if that’s the case. Go all electric with a manual trans. That would be entertaining.
No way, don’t believe that. There is already Formula E and draws zero interest.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Well that was a fun quali. Lotta weirdness going on, lotta people gonna be out of position tomorrow.

I freaking love Alonso :ROFLMAO:

Reporting that blocking incident on his team radio when Gasly blocked Verstappen. NOT because he was looking out for Verstappen, but he knew that if Gasly was penalized, he'd possibly start behind Alonso in the race :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: And he will!! After blocking Sainz AND Max he's been handed a 6 place penalty and will start directly behind Alonso now

Reactions: PJx5x

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Well aside from Max, there was actually a lot going on in this race :ROFLMAO:

I mean where did the Mercs come from? And as much as Russell tried to screw himself over several times this weekend (including the installation lap :ROFLMAO: ) he actually had a stellar drive this race. That first lap from him was phenomenal

"lets try and keep it within the white lines ok?" "Yeah Yeah" :ROFLMAO:

Poor Norris.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I like it cause it is a fast track, and the Wall of Champions. I do think it is silly that they don't just do all of North/South America at the same time. Wastes a lot of resources coming back to the same area four times (COTA, Miami, Vegas, Canada). But I do see that they need to fit it into the tracks' schedules, and not many people want to be in Miami and Austin in the middle of summer. Make them night races!!!

Reactions: IDAFC21

Thread Info