Sports MotoGP 2023/2024

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
8 laps left, videopass sucks balls. The race was uploaded at 11:50 central, about 4 fucking hours after it ended

You just knew Martin was going to crash the way he was riding, I'm glad he didn't injure MM

Race stewards are all retarded, evidenced by the way they allowed Binder to get away with basically not serving his penalty

Major crash fest so far

motogp ftw

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Jesus Martin. I know he had to push but dude was just forcing shit
Yeah they were solely focusing on him and being super sympathetic......completely ignoring the fact that he sent MM fucking flyyyyying through the air. With how Martin rode today he deserved to lose the championship.

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
That was a good season closer. Championship could have gone to two different racers. Pick almost any one lap and it had more action than all of the F1 race, combined.

Aside from a few riders getting shunted, this is how every race is intended to be. Unpredictable results with lots of riders winning. Ducati flat out dominated this season (again). The Japanese manufactures were left scratching their heads. Even last yearā€™s Duc were schooling the new Yamaha and Honda.

• Care
Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Wasn't this on the arm he's had a bunch of surgeries on already?
Yup, right arm, but the issue before was with his upper arm and this is the forearm.

but it's prob safe to say that arm is going to hurt him every day for the rest of his life...dude has had more surgeries than an NFL player

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Yup, right arm, but the issue before was with his upper arm and this is the forearm.

but it's prob safe to say that arm is going to hurt him every day for the rest of his life...dude has had more surgeries than an NFL player
And that last race crash... fucker went FLYING. MotoGP needs to get him some flight miles for that.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
That's another reason I like motogp 10000x more than F1. Today's F1 racers whine nonstop to the cameras about how dangerous the sport is, but compared to racing like motogp or old school F1, today's F1 is not even a little bit dangerous.

A majority of motogp riders end up having surgery every year for some race-related injury because they're out there taking ACTUAL risk, and they just deal with it. MEANWHILE the F1 guys know there's a 99.999999% chance they'd walk away uninjured from basically any crash they could be involved in yet still talk nonstop about the danger.

Whiny mf's

Reactions: SpeedSpeak2me

Thread Info