šŸˆ NFL Official Chicago Bears Draft Discussion

What should the Bears do with the #1 pick in the 2023 NFL Draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
If you see them extend Allen I'd feel pretty confident that they're moving off Fields.

The more contracts they load up on point towards picking up a rookie QB and resetting the pay clock at the position
Extend him for how long though? The dude is on the wrong side of 30 and has had some knee/leg issues.
I'd be okay with a 2yr, 3ys tops extension. But they still need to get one of the big 3 imo

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
You think one of those will still be there at 9?
I do, weird shit always happens early in the draft, especially with the Viqueens now needing a QB
They are currently picking at 11, I'd think they want to trade up for a QB. Atlanta now has a QB, I could see them trading back with the Queens

Reactions: Maro

Maro

TCG Elite Member
Jun 20, 2008
Extend him for how long though? The dude is on the wrong side of 30 and has had some knee/leg issues.
I'd be okay with a 2yr, 3ys tops extension. But they still need to get one of the big 3 imo
Agreed on the extension length & I don't think they'd spend the 4th round pick @ 1 year left on his contract unless they felt pretty good about getting him extended.

With Moore and Allen now they're definitely in the argument for the best wr duo in the league. I'd rather they look to address other areas, especially with the few picks we have left, and grab a later round development wr

Huggerorange73

#notmywhitesox
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
Real Name
Mike
All u Fields dick riders especially Flyn Flyn
šŸ–•šŸ¼šŸ–•šŸ¼ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜†šŸ¤£
my man lol GIF by Steve Harvey TV

Conditional 4th rounder for a generational talent.

• Haha
Reactions: Shawn1112

Thread Info