Official, Brand Spanking New, 2020 Chicago Bears Thread - Gotta be better than 2019? (It's NOT)

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Shawn1112 Shawn1112 GLADIATOR GLADIATOR Flyn Flyn FESTER665 BADAZZTEALCOBRA

1609736546764.png

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
Do you realize how much Busch Light that $100 could have bought you?
No shit. I was trying to toss my "free bet" at it just for shits, and instead it pulled from my wallet. But then I got a notification of a system error so I just figured it didn't go through at all. Like PHEW.

But nope. It went through

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Catching up on things since I was busy yesterday...

What a fucking disaster this team is, and now because we made the playoffs, things and people (for the most part) are saved from execution. We will then get a mid-level draft pick and continue on in mediocrity for eternity. Rinse, lather, repeat...

Once again, our fucking secondary gets "chris conte'd". I damn near lost my shit when that happened again. How many motherfucking times does farve or rodgers need to scorch our safeties for our defensive coordinator to put something in to protect this. It happens again and again and again and again and again and again... And nothing is done to fucking stop it.

And now on to NO. Another quick exit from the post season, especially if our defense continues to hibernate.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Once again, our fucking secondary gets "chris conte'd". I damn near lost my shit when that happened again. How many motherfucking times does farve or eodgers need to scorch our safeties for our defensive coordinator to put something in to protect this. It happens again and again and again and again and again and again... And nothing is done to fucking stop it.

And now on to NO. Another quick exit from the post season, especially if our defense continues to hibernate.
I knew our D would take a step back with Pagano which they did last year. But fuck, this year its like 2-3 steps back. Not entirely his fault as he didnt sign Quinn but he just doesn't have it like Fangio. Front 4 cant get no pressure against an average O line, I think Mack's best days are behind him. So the Bears took it in the ass with that trade. He honestly looks like he lost a step, doesnt have that same first step/burst off the line imo. I'd really like for them to go back to a standard 4-3 next year and see if it helps Quinn. Roquan is very good now, but I think he could be special in a 4-3.

Reactions: CMNTMXR57
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info