Status
Not open for further replies.

Huggerorange73

#notmywhitesox
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
Real Name
Mike
Believe me, if Poles/Cunningham/Flus fail to win games next season, I'll be on the Bears suck forever bandwagon. This does look to me like the best chance the Bears have had in decades to improve the team. McCaskeys seem to be distancing themselves a bit from day to day by hiring real football people this time. As you guys mention, McCaskeys need to stay away from operations.
Brady Bunch K GIF

• Haha
Reactions: CMNTMXR57

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Believe me, if Poles/Cunningham/Flus fail to win games next season, I'll be on the Bears suck forever bandwagon. This does look to me like the best chance the Bears have had in decades to improve the team. McCaskeys seem to be distancing themselves a bit from day to day by hiring real football people this time. As you guys mention, McCaskeys need to stay away from operations.
Define win games next year. Because we all know how you are. If they win 4 games, your going to tell us how much they improved from this season.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005

McCaskeys own the team, there is no distancing

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
A franchise with a deep tradition of winning.

View attachment 148751
Dave Wannstedt was on with Mully and Haugh on the Score this morning and Haugh asked the question... "which of the teams (those six above) are FURTHEST from a SB?"

He responded that he felt that the Redskins were because of turmoil on the field as well as in the office. He actually gave the Bears a positive saying "I think they can make up a lot of ground fast..."

Reactions: Flyn

Huggerorange73

#notmywhitesox
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
Real Name
Mike
Dave Wannstedt was on with Mully and Haugh on the Score this morning and Haugh asked the question... "which of the teams (those six above) are FURTHEST from a SB?"

He responded that he felt that the Redskins were because of turmoil on the field as well as in the office. He actually gave the Bears a positive saying "I think they can make up a lot of ground fast..."
Shocking as he's on all the Bears shows......and when you only win 3 games it's fairly easy to make up ground fast.

6 winds would be a HUGE improvement LMAO

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Shocking as he's on all the Bears shows......and when you only win 3 games it's fairly easy to make up ground fast.

6 winds would be a HUGE improvement LMAO
He is kind of a homer and if I'm not mistaking he lives here as well now a days. I think he doesnt bash them like he should because he doesnt want to strain his relationship with the organization.

Reactions: Huggerorange73

Huggerorange73

#notmywhitesox
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
Real Name
Mike
So you don't want the Bears to end up around .500 or better?
They have H1M (Future MVP and the next Mahomes) Kmet (the next Kelce) the #1 overall pick, tons of other draft picks and the most money to spend of any team in free agency...

Yes, I'd be over the moon to have all that good stuff and be mediocre.

You are fucking hilarious my guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info