Not open for further replies.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
2 Years... Playoffs..... :ROFLMAO:
:LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
I said AT LEAST 2yrs lol. Our division isn’t that tough, good not great defense and a solid running game (which Fields can do lol) will usually get you in the wild card game.

it seems like .500 teams get in every year. Sometimes teams below .500 get in. So playoffs dont necessarily make you a good team lol.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Chicago showing their desperation LOL!!

I actually just saw that on the News App. That cunt Mayor pretty much dug her own grave with her comments last year.
That's the same one from several months ago when the Arlington plans were layed and out Beetlejuice was showing 3 options. It's just being recycled.

Reactions: Shawn1112

CMNTMXR57

TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Also, what was bigger (for me anyway), was this was the last game on 'BBM after 20 plus years. Jeff and Tom are moving to WMVP next season, but most of the supporting cast won't necessarily be since 'BBM and 'SCR shared a lot of people/content being both are Audacy stations. WMVP is the competition, so other than Jeff and Tom, not sure I see much synchronicity with them moving.

CMNTMXR57

TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
The prints were all over all the sports sites, but I think I recall Fox 32 and WGN playing the video. I think that one above was the open air option. There was a dome and a retractable roof as two other options.

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
I said AT LEAST 2yrs lol. Our division isn’t that tough, good not great defense and a solid running game (which Fields can do lol) will usually get you in the wild card game.

it seems like .500 teams get in every year. Sometimes teams below .500 get in. So playoffs dont necessarily make you a good team lol.
Good defense? They literally have the worst defense in the entire NFL.

463 points allowed this season, NFL leading points allowed.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Good defense? They literally have the worst defense in the entire NFL.

463 points allowed this season, NFL leading points allowed.
Lol, I know that.
I’m saying if they could build a good defense in the next 2yrs. I’ve always said I think their secondary can be very good, but they need a good front 7.

Reactions: Maro

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Me Monday morning:
Bears have the #1 pick in the draft and GB is not in the playoffs
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info