šŸˆ NFL Official 2021 Chicago Bears Thread - Once again a Bust

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
6-13 for 60 yards, 1 interception and 1 fumble as well against a bottom tier defense.
Scrambled well which was expected. Definitely needs improvement.
He needed to get this out of his system. I know he needs work but his real development starts now! Thatā€™s all I ever wanted. For ā€œitā€ to begin.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
He needed to get this out of his system. I know he needs work but his real development starts now! Thatā€™s all I ever wanted. For ā€œitā€ to begin.

Here comes 2 seasons of excuses ā€œheā€™s developing, itā€™s all Nagyā€™s fault, the receivers / offensive line blows, baby momma drama, etc.ā€

Reactions: bmoore04

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Fields looked like a rookie today. He was way too excited. So young. He'll improve.

Anyone hear how bad Dalton's injury is? If it's bad, it's Fields time. If not, Nagy has to decide.
If he is healthy he (Dalton) should still be the starter imo. Fields showed exactly why he needs to learn from the sidelines today. Bengals defense isnā€™t anything special and he struggled. Robinson dropping the TD didnā€™t help but the game looked a little fast for Fields imo.

Nagyā€™s play calling has become so fucking predictable, he can thank the defense for the win today.

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
Got my season tix after 15 years in the waiting list.

Not too bad of a view for my first year. Bears need to move to Arlington Heights so bad. Just the logistics of going to/leaving Bears games is terrible!!

IMG_20210919_122707.jpg

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Yep, good eye! 445 row 32. I was gassed after the 70+ steps to get up there LOL!! Hopefully I move up fast.
Yep, thats exactly where our seats were for 2 seasons. I just checked an old ticket stub I have hanging in my bar, we were actually row 28. So yes, long fucking way up. I'll tell you what though, those arent bad seats. You actually see the play develop and holes opening up being that high up. They suck in the brutal cold though lol. How many did you get and no PSL's for those seats, correct?

Reactions: Chet Donnelly

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
Yep, thats exactly where our seats were for 2 seasons. I just checked an old ticket stub I have hanging in my bar, we were actually row 28. So yes, long fucking way up. I'll tell you what though, those arent bad seats. You actually see the play develop and holes opening up being that high up. They suck in the brutal cold though lol. How many did you get and no PSL's for those seats, correct?
Two seats, non-PSL's. Cost isn't bad, $1,700 a year all in for both tickets to all the games ($850 a seat). I was on the waiting list for 15 years.

You're right, seats actually aren't a bad view. Its far, but like you said...you see great views of the plays developing. Not looking forward to the cold up there LOL!

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Honestly, if Robinson and Mooney caught those dimes he threw, Fields would have had a better stat line. I was having flashbacks to the drop Trubisky threw in the playoffs.
Pass to Robinson was a dime and should have been caught, especially if he is expecting to be paid like a top 5 WR in the league. The one to Mooney, Fields threw it a little late (holds the ball too long). He throws it a split second sooner and its a dime as well. I'm very curious to see how Fields plays this week being he will practice with the 1's all week. Cleveland's front 7 is very good and the Bears better have TE helping out on the line.

Reactions: Fish and FESTER665

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Pass to Robinson was a dime and should have been caught, especially if he is expecting to be paid like a top 5 WR in the league. The one to Mooney, Fields threw it a little late (holds the ball too long). He throws it a split second sooner and its a dime as well. I'm very curious to see how Fields plays this week being he will practice with the 1's all week. Cleveland's front 7 is very good and the Bears better have TE helping out on the line.

If he's spending the entire game running for his life, maybe Flyn Flyn and GLADIATOR GLADIATOR will realize what you are saying finally that you can ruin his growth and fuck up his progression into the NFL with just throwing him to the wolves.

Hopefully Nagy schemes well for a change and puts him in places to succeed.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
If he's spending the entire game running for his life, maybe Flyn Flyn and GLADIATOR GLADIATOR will realize what you are saying finally that you can ruin his growth and fuck up his progression into the NFL with just throwing him to the wolves.

Thats my biggest fear. Nagy has never schemed his offense around the QB strengths. He is a stubborn/stupid MFer that thinks he can run the offense like the Chiefs.
Remember what he said during pre-season? It took the Chiefs offense 3-4 years to get where its at and the Bears are right there this year....lmmfao :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL

He is a mobile QB and will be running to gain yards. His strength is passing out of the pocket. He is going to make mistakes. I just want his development to start. You think they should start Foles instead?

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
He is a mobile QB and will be running to gain yards. His strength is passing out of the pocket. He is going to make mistakes. I just want his development to start. You think they should start Foles instead?
He is going to be running to escape the rush which will allow him to gain yards. He can develop on the sideline the first 6-8 weeks, so yes Foles should be starting imo. The Bears arent even remotely close to being a SB team or even a team that anyone will fear in the playoffs. So who gives a fuck about who gives them the best chance to win right now? I'd prefer they lose and get better draft position for the 2nd round. I've said it before and will say it again. I really really hope he pans out and becomes the franchise QB. But Nagy doesnt have the best reputation for developing QB's or scheming his game plan around the QB's strengths.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005

Like Tricky Biscuits, Nagy / Pace will use a young quarterback too soon for their own immediate self-interest / preservation.

Instead of level setting expectations (.500 season at best) and patiently developing Fields, they are going to send him into the game too soon and ruin him.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Like Tricky Biscuits, Nagy / Pace will use a young quarterback too soon for their own immediate self-interest / preservation.

Instead of level setting expectations (.500 season at best) and patiently developing Fields, they are going to send him into the game too soon and ruin him.
Couldnt agree more

Reactions: Blood on Blood
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info