Oct 5, 2012
giphy.gif

Reactions: Blood on Blood

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Fields would have scored on that Dalton run. Good thing Monty bailed out the Bears. I will give the O line some credit for being better than expected. Peters taking out that blitzer was spectacular. Can you imagine Leno ever leaving his block and doing that successfully?
Are you trying to say a 39yr old Peters is better now than a 29yr old Leno?
Id 100% rather have Leno over Peters.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Fields would have scored on that Dalton run. Good thing Monty bailed out the Bears. I will give the O line some credit for being better than expected. Peters taking out that blitzer was spectacular. Can you imagine Leno ever leaving his block and doing that successfully?

Cliff - didnā€™t you get a hard on early for Tricky Biscuits too?

Fields needs to learn how to become a successful franchise QB, not get his ass kicked throughout his first season

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I dont think the packers will improve this time. Rodgers is a basketcase, and they are BAD on both sides of the ball. It might be a huge fight for the basement position between the lions/packers/bears this year.
Packers D was going to be suspect this year. But NO defense really showed up today! GB will win the division if they stay relatively healthy. Too much talent on the offense.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info