šŸˆ NFL Official 2021-2022 NFL Thread

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
There are a bunch of new QBs rising in the league so they'll take over.

I still remember Joe Montana and how sad it was when he and Jerry Rice were gone.

Very true and I know. Itā€™s prob just the age Iā€™m hitting and a lot of us are. My generations Montana was Troy Aikman, and Brett Favre. And of course Brady etc.

But up until recently most of the big ones I mentioned above were playing. Then manning had his last start, then Brees, now Ben. Slowly they are all heading out, and itā€™s just sad thatā€™s all. Having a weekend without their names being called feels weird

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
Boy not the blow out so far everyone here said it would be. I expected KC to be up by 60 points the way yā€™all were talking.

Pittsburgh D is saving them big time. Also if KC plays like this next week, Buffalo is gunna win by 40 points.
You were saying?....

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Nagy wishes he could be the play caller that Reid is. That Kelce pass looked easy. Well designed play.

The Bears in general wish they could be like everyone else. Iā€™ve said it for ages, that team needs to be sold. New blood from top to bottom. They get great players and squander away parts of their careers with their horrible play calls and mismanagement.

Perfect exampleā€¦. Robbie Gould

Reactions: Aircal and blue-sun

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I was hoping that last pass would get into the endzone so Ben could go out with a TD. It's good to see the KC players and coaches congratulating him. KC fans booed the last timeout. They didn't seem to understand the significance of the moment. Roethlisberger is a first round Hall of Famer.

First thing Mahomes said postgame was a tribute to Ben. Kid has class.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Whoā€™s everyone got for tonight? Not sure I really have much stake or care in the game besides who gets to play tampa next week. Not sure I favor either? Both teams have struggled quite a bit later in the season. Arizona really had a bad streak as well.

Toss up I guess

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info