šŸˆ NFL Official 2021-2022 NFL Thread

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Boy not the blow out so far everyone here said it would be. I expected KC to be up by 60 points the way yā€™all were talking.

Pittsburgh D is saving them big time. Also if KC plays like this next week, Buffalo is gunna win by 40 points.
If there's news about anything that's hyped and doesn't work out, there's you crying about it. Snow, you cry. Rain, you cry. You always have something negative to say, IMO you just need to STFU.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Not gunna lie this made me chuckle.

IMG_3025.jpg

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
The more sad stat they put up was 12 pass yards for Ben. :/ really thought he would come out straight slinging for his potential final game, leave it all out there.
Slinging. K. Big Ben hasnā€™t had an arm to sling anything past 3 years. Has been bottom half ranked qb past 3. And most games has looked absolutely terrible this year.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Slinging. K. Big Ben hasnā€™t had an arm to sling anything past 3 years. Has been bottom half ranked qb past 3. And most games has looked absolutely terrible this year.

I mean yea, I know heā€™s a shell of himself. I was just hoping for something lol. I didnā€™t expect a coffin at QB so far lol. I wanted fired up Ben lol

You can clearly see the fight is out of him. Heā€™s ready for retirement.

Reactions: Maro

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
It really is sad to see all these big names heading out that we grew up with. Mannings, Big Ben, Favre, Rodgers, Brees, Wilson (I would say Brady but he will be playing when Iā€™m 60)

Football is gunna feel weird in like the next 2-3 years when none of the above are starting.

Def hits you in the feels a bit. What an era we have had over the last 20 years.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info