šŸˆ NFL Official 2021-2022 NFL Thread

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
That was an emotional game. You could tell Tom Brady felt it. I like him a lot more now that he has joined my adopted 2nd team. There was a lot of feeling in that hug by Belichik (for Belichik). He coached a great game to nearly beat the GOAT with a rookie QB. Brady did a great job winning with all the drops by his WRs.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Just got invited to Bucs @ Falcons December 5th. Normally I turn down invites but in this case I'm so going. Never been to this supplier's HQ either so it'll be good to meet everyone Monday AM

Last trade show I went to was right next to the stadium, looked like a nice stadium though Atlanta in general was MEH for me.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
1633472736518.png

bmoore04

TCG Elite Member
Jul 30, 2010
Winfield IL
Just got invited to Bucs @ Falcons December 5th. Normally I turn down invites but in this case I'm so going. Never been to this supplier's HQ either so it'll be good to meet everyone Monday AM
Falcons stadium is legit. Tickets will probably be $$$ but the SEC championship game will be there the day prior to that as well.

Reactions: FirstWorldProblems
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info