šŸˆ NFL Official 2021-2022 NFL Thread

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Meanwhile somewhere out there Miles Garret is sacking Fields again.

giphy.gif

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Was a great game, every time I watch rodgers play it kind of pisses me off that GB has had him for 15 years but only won one championship. With that kind of QB talent and consistency, if you can't build a team that can win multiple championships, IMO the GM and ownership is failing

It still cracks me up that bears fans hate the packers as if it's a legit rivalry. It's not even close, that's like a mustang owner hating a lambo owner.

Sidenote: rodgers looks homeless

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
Was a great game, every time I watch rodgers play it kind of pisses me off that GB has had him for 15 years but only won one championship. With that kind of QB talent and consistency, if you can't build a team that can win multiple championships, IMO the GM and ownership is failing

It still cracks me up that bears fans hate the packers as if it's a legit rivalry. It's not even close, that's like a mustang owner hating a lambo owner.

Sidenote: rodgers looks homeless
https://www.chicagotribune.com/spor...t=They are the two oldest,' 95, with six ties.
Kind of seems close.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I saw a video on Barstool tonight that is supposedly Urban Meyer at a bar getting ground up against by a dancing young blonde. His hand is out of sight by her butt while she's rubbing it against him. If real, yikes! It's not his wife. She was reportedly home with the grandchildren. Wood.

Reactions: Blood on Blood
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info