Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
Come on bro... I just change oil......

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
I just used my EP on oakleys like a week ago and only get one a year......I can get them at cost I think though. Whatcha looking for?

98GrandPrixIraqVet

Reaction score
What are you looking for please send me a PM I order them off standard issue for military its cheaper that way.

I need to order another set myself since some fuck during the change over when we got into Afghanistan stole mine off a desk in the BCP.

Seen the dude few days later should have just yanked them off his face! I believe these are mine assclown!

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
I just used my EP on oakleys like a week ago and only get one a year......I can get them at cost I think though. Whatcha looking for?
What are you looking for please send me a PM I order them off standard issue for military its cheaper that way.

I need to order another set myself since some fuck during the change over when we got into Afghanistan stole mine off a desk in the BCP.

Seen the dude few days later should have just yanked them off his face! I believe these are mine assclown!

I am looking for Oil Rigs in Matte black/Black Iridium. Looks like everywhere online is $130-$140. Which isn't bad, I am just feeling particularly cheap since I happened to lose my old pair that I bought used for $60. Their about the only type of lens that actually let's me see good in the light(very sensitive eyes)

So if you guys feel compelled, shoot me a price covering all bases..

THANKS!

98GrandPrixIraqVet

Reaction score
Had to redo my Standard Issue account since Ive moved 34096987898476797 times since I used it last LOL.

Will send out a PM once I can use it again.

Oil rigs in black?

Anyone else?

98GrandPrixIraqVet

Reaction score
PM's returned I can get into the Oakleysi.com website now.

If you send me a PM for a pair they need to be specific as possible.
Some have prescription options and lense options.

Normal regular SI Oakley's look to be under 100 for the most parts and the rest with polarized lenses and whatever other options most seem to be about 50% off or roughly that.

Jokerzl

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Let me know I'm looking for some fuel cells and gas cans multiple will drop 400-500 on them

daturbosix

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
there was some military site that provide severely discounted oakleys to service men/women. i got mine through there, had a friend in the army order them for me. however, i dont remember what the site was

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom