đź”– Deals Oakley hook-up?

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
What are you looking for please send me a PM I order them off standard issue for military its cheaper that way.

I need to order another set myself since some fuck during the change over when we got into Afghanistan stole mine off a desk in the BCP.

Seen the dude few days later should have just yanked them off his face! I believe these are mine assclown!

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
I just used my EP on oakleys like a week ago and only get one a year......I can get them at cost I think though. Whatcha looking for?

What are you looking for please send me a PM I order them off standard issue for military its cheaper that way.

I need to order another set myself since some fuck during the change over when we got into Afghanistan stole mine off a desk in the BCP.

Seen the dude few days later should have just yanked them off his face! I believe these are mine assclown!

I am looking for Oil Rigs in Matte black/Black Iridium. Looks like everywhere online is $130-$140. Which isn't bad, I am just feeling particularly cheap since I happened to lose my old pair that I bought used for $60. Their about the only type of lens that actually let's me see good in the light(very sensitive eyes)

So if you guys feel compelled, shoot me a price covering all bases..

THANKS!

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
PM's returned I can get into the Oakleysi.com website now.

If you send me a PM for a pair they need to be specific as possible.
Some have prescription options and lense options.

Normal regular SI Oakley's look to be under 100 for the most parts and the rest with polarized lenses and whatever other options most seem to be about 50% off or roughly that.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info