đź‘‹ INTRO Noob-girl Introduction

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
for how many times people have gone light-speed over bumps to achieve that, I am surprised it went right over my head... haha...

Hahaha thats awesome. Well if you got it flaunt it and dont be pissed if people look. I hate when women do that. They put them out there, and then give you the stink eye when they catch you admiring.

Chesticlese

Newbie Grease Monkey
May 19, 2013
Racine, WI
Hahaha thats awesome. Well if you got it flaunt it and dont be pissed if people look. I hate when women do that. They put them out there, and then give you the stink eye when they catch you admiring.
Na, screw that! I wouldnt be named Chesticlese if I cared what people were looking at lol.

Thank you :)

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
guspech750 your Marauder is SEXY! aaaaaand now I miss my Marquis lol

6amere7u.jpg

Chesticlese

Newbie Grease Monkey
May 19, 2013
Racine, WI
Nice Grand Marquis. And the VW doesn't look bad either

Thank you! I really miss the Marquis, she was a beauty, and such a beast.. But I couldn't afford to "feed a rapidly growing dinosaur while taking it to the vet every 3 days" as I liked to tell my friends. Selling the Marquis got me the VW, so all in all it all worked out :p

Chesticlese

Newbie Grease Monkey
May 19, 2013
Racine, WI
Welcome to the site . You definitely need some new rims . Vw has to have lots of alum rims , but at least throw some vw hub caps on . It would make that car look so much better .

When I bought the car last month, there were 3 hubcaps in the back. Can't really have just three on, that looks bad! so I may look for a 4th and pop those on. With this car, I am starting at the intake and working my way back. Appearance is pretty much the last thing on my list for modifications :p Lets just say I owe the DMV/court system some tender haha.

Thread Info