đź‘‹ INTRO Noob-girl Introduction

Chesticlese

Newbie Grease Monkey
May 19, 2013
Racine, WI
Durable? umm, heh.
Leather with a cotton twill backing, double reinforced end and edge stitching. Half inch busk in the front with flat steel boning reinforcement of the grommets and the busk, half inch spiral steel boning through all support areas tipped with rubber to prevent wearing through.
My corsets are Over designed.
I carry on had from XS to 4XL, going up to 6XL in some styles.
My company is a design house, I do not resell others' work, I sell ours.

Its hard to tell from the single picture what would fit you best. It could be the camera angle but I going to assume at least an E cup, probably in the 38-42 range (again, the pic is crappy)
I do have an overbust that might fit you but I would recommend an underbust.

:)
I am looking for an underbust and an overbust, and it seems like you REALLY know what you are talking about. As for sizing I am about a 40-42JJ.
WTF is going on in here? :lmao:

I almost deleted the post above for spam and the user!
No worries friend this is peaceful conversation about corsets for a fat chick :p LOL
I believe they are talking about boobs..don't quote me though :D
in a sense yes lol

thank you kindly!

Chesticlese

Newbie Grease Monkey
May 19, 2013
Racine, WI
in4corset!

and welcome! you rally your car at all?? :pedobear:
Thanks! I dont rally, yet. I just got this car a few months ago and currently she is in the shop for repairs. I actually forgot to update the folks here on that...

so update. I took her in with a busted rack and pinion. They were replaced. When taken for an alignment the guys couldnt get the tie rods off. They wanted to charge my mechanic 60 a side to JUST take them off. He said fuck that and took them off themselves. Well... he got the rods glowing red to try to free them from the rust, but busted them. The new inner and outer tie rods should have come in yesterday, and I tried calling today but no answer at the shop. Hopefully I will have her back this week, and there wont be any steering problems for a long time!
is this the video taker in the famous 5.0 in the rain test drive...

this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CC7dng5kI4U&feature=player_embedded
The ride in that car was awesome, jus sayin.
thank you!
He has his own to play with..
well thats not a very nice thing to say, now you cant see mine either! Just kidding you probably wouldnt want to anyways. You are probably one of those small titty men
Lmfao. Getting hated on by people I don't even know who they are ftw
You should be used to it LOL
man is this getting funny.
lol in my opinion it always was.

Thread Info