Newbie here. advice with a build

Gunner

Reaction score
I have a 2003 Marauder and am looking at options to put in an aluminator with a 2200 s/c or the YSI s/c. First off I'm not that mechanic savy and am a little confused with compression ratios and why it would matter with the blower. Just need your input about the blower and which comp motor to go with. What is the stock comp ratio anyways?

myrodr

Reaction score
stock comp is 10:1 how much boost psi you looking to run?

Dohc324ci

Reaction score
Think budget and goals in mind. Modular power isn't cheap. Eaton conversions are the most cost effective if not in Cali.

SC Cheesehead

God Speed Blues Brother
Reaction score
Think budget and goals in mind. Modular power isn't cheap. Eaton conversions are the most cost effective if not in Cali.
^^^^^^ What he said. ^^^^^^

For $4K or less, you can get a set-up that'll easily give you 420 - 450 rwhp.

Gunner

Reaction score
Ended up going with a MMR900 and a vortech JT trim blower. This should make some power for me. Pics with a build thread will follow in the weeks to come.

Gunner

Reaction score
Well. Also have the kooks headers, port polish intake borlas Turbo XL mufflers and on and on. Will post the rest in time. Making me depressed just listing everything while its still in pieces awaiting atransplant transplant. Haven't drove it in 8 months. .

Dohc324ci

Reaction score
no worries man...it took 2 years for me to get to where mine is now;) I know the feeling.

4DoorBlackTop

Reaction score
2003 or 04 Cobra short block, have your heads machined and it'll take anything that's still streetable.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom