New personal best in the SS today

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
LOL.

Don't get your cocks bent. It is merely a a personal feeling like Mook stated. It is insane to me to be that long without the car.

It isn't a matter of perfection or self control. It is a matter of most of the good weather is gone now and I understand fall season is racing season, but still.... I couldn't or wouldn't do it.

LOL James, this car is definitely way ahead of HKs car, it is done well within one year....

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Good thing it's my car and not yours :rofl: I have self control and frankly... I've been WAY too busy with work and house mods to even give the car a thought. Couldn't have worked out better in my honest opinion. It's just money. It's just a car. It's all mine all next year. Ready to kick ass

Also.

Not interested in 1/2 mile. This is set up for quarter mile.

Weighs in at exactly 4000lbs because of the added weight of the additional stuff,.. Blower... Meth. Etc

Wasn't trying to be a dick towards you, just feels like forever lol. We were discussing the build at doggie diner what feels like months ago lol.

The half mile thing is just my personal suggestion. I think the car would rip to a possible 160 mph or better. But like you said it's not setup for it. I dunno how the later gears in your Trans would like this power.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
World's Fastest Chevy SS Sedan Interview | GM Authority

80063e502d01e56f093129d7329202a9.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info