Addict
Feb 2, 2008
chicago
Originally posted by UNCTYPE-S+Aug 17 2006, 09:04 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Xtant12
@Aug 17 2006, 02:40 PM
Its true..  Im down.. and if your single, Its almost like heaven... :D
[snapback]135466[/snapback]​

If hitting on 14yr olds is your style, then I guess so.
[snapback]135548[/snapback]​
[/b]

ILGPC Team Pedophile aye? :lolsign: oh, hold on little johnny just stopped by to see preist bob for a "counceltation" *locks door*

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
WHAT.. The last few girls I met there were @ Gameworks and they were 21+...

So Take that... 

Syp, you still have KR??? how much... when we going to run???

In order to get inside gameworks after 10 you HAVE to be 21. Most of the girls that hangout outside Starbucks, Jomba Juice and the movie theater at streets are under 16. I dont mind looking at some of them but yeah, there young.

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by Xtant12+Aug 17 2006, 10:10 PM-->
Originally posted by UNCTYPE-S@Aug 17 2006, 09:04 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Xtant12
@Aug 17 2006, 02:40 PM
Its true..  Im down.. and if your single, Its almost like heaven... :D
[snapback]135466[/snapback]​

If hitting on 14yr olds is your style, then I guess so.
[snapback]135548[/snapback]​

WHAT.. The last few girls I met there were @ Gameworks and they were 21+...

So Take that... :p

Syp, you still have KR??? how much... when we going to run???
[snapback]135555[/snapback]​
[/b]

Yes, some of the ladies @ Gameworks are flawless. Just gorgeous, and I dont mind saying an 18-19 year old is doable in my book.

Mr. Xtant. You should refrain from saying "so take that" It sounds like your hangin with the 14 year olds.

IT WASN'T THE RICERS, IT WAS THESE TWO!!!!!

The owners of these two cars (who shall remain nameless) were cleaning their cars out and threw all this garbage out and made a mess, this went on for weeks like this. Most of the garbage came form the car on the right. Just look at all that shit under the hood! Also they were tryin to drift in the parking lot (with front wheel drive..LOL), squeeling tires, racing and selling beer to underage kids. The guy who ownes the car on the left was selling used M90 housings with no internals to kids who own Honda's, telling them that it would "bolt right up" to their cars. How do you think he paid for all those mods? This is what got us kicked out!!

Ken, you crack me up man.

well looks like streets is the new officail spot, wana make friday the meet day? and lets have like a end of the summer meet, if we wana do one like last year me and shaun started to spred a date around...and it worked the enitre lot was full vipers, ls1s ls2s rice you name it it was there....so lets pick a friday soon, spread the word at least 2 weeks in advance on every fourm n shit and we should have a nice turn out like we did last year, and the streets is where it will be i guess

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
Originally posted by thesexy99GT@Aug 18 2006, 11:19 AM
sweet!
sounds like there's a lot of lady-love down there as well.. i just turned 18, so i'm game for all! pending rain, is anyone going down tonight?
also, is this on schamberg rd. off of 290 or is it a different street. what is this a parking lot to?
[snapback]135629[/snapback]​

Its basically a out side mall.. The parkinglot is huge and there are tons of places to park..If we do this I think we should try to form our own section.. if not there are just to many cars and people would be everywhere...

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
well i guess me and eric are down...i get off work at ~11pm and he will be doing logs and tunes while i am working (stopping by periodically, i'm showing him how he can do it himself (at least for the sd tune)

doing pretty good so far...

be nice to put some faces with the names...

does gameworks have any drag racing games?

James and Eric

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by Turbocharged400sbc@Aug 18 2006, 12:10 PM
well i guess me and eric are down...i get off work at ~11pm and he will be doing logs and tunes while i am working (stopping by periodically, i'm showing him how he can do it himself (at least for the sd tune)

James and Eric
[snapback]135636[/snapback]​

THat would be kick ass if they had a drag racing game. I think they only have the the Formula style cars you can get into, but I never got into that.

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by MIKES3+Aug 18 2006, 12:35 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Turbocharged400sbc
@Aug 18 2006, 12:10 PM

James and Eric
[snapback]135636[/snapback]​

THat would be kick ass if they had a drag racing game. I think they only have the the Formula style cars you can get into, but I never got into that.
[snapback]135642[/snapback]​
[/b]

Are we doing this tonight or what?

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
Originally posted by chipmonk212121+Aug 18 2006, 01:49 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-thesexy99GT
@Aug 18 2006, 01:40 PM
i'm in, pending rain... when do people show up?
[snapback]135651[/snapback]​

depending on who says they will show up.... never lol

But the rest show up anywhere from 9-10ish? unless everyone grabs dinner. then maybe 7-8
[snapback]135653[/snapback]​
[/b]

I get off work at ~1130 tonight and i'd like to meet anyone that shows up...i might send Eric on over in his black 98 Riviera since he will be logging and tuning while i'm at work...

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Wow finally people come up by me to chill, I was getting tired of driving all the way to corners! I wont be making it to streets tonight though im busy. When you guys go there the only spot where you can park alot of cars together is over in the dicks lot where we meet for the ILGPC Meet/RaceDay. The rest of the lot is pretty much full and you CANT parkup and chill in the parking garage, the rentacops will kick you out instantly.

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

Streets sounds like it is up in the air as to weather or not we will be kicked out, does anyone know of a spot that we can just go without having to worry about being kicked out?? Remember, it doesn't have to be a big spot, even if its just a place for the GP's.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Streets sounds like it is up in the air as to weather or not we will be kicked out, does anyone know of a spot that we can just go without having to worry about being kicked out?? Remember, it doesn't have to be a big spot, even if its just a place for the GP's.

I know a few spots that I know we wont get kicked out of in Schaumburg. But they are just random parking lots and a place in the industrial park. I would say though these places would be pretty boreing because there is no food, no girls, and no other cars at these places.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info