nest thermostat for $183 if you are an Amazon Visa Customer.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
good price

Nest Learning Thermostat (2nd Generation) $183 w/ Amazon Rewards Visa Card + Free Shipping - Amazon Deals, Coupons and Promos

Amazon has Nest Learning Thermostat (2nd Generation) for $229 - 20% off with promotion code THI20ARC = $183. Offer is valid for Amazon.com Rewards Visa Cardholders only. Shipping is free. Thanks MoLo16

Deal Editor's Note: Well received with over 2000 customer reviews. For an in-depth review of this thermostat, head over to CNET.

Price Comparison: Our research indicates that the Nest Learning Thermostat (2nd Generation) is $66 lower (27% savings) than the next best available price from a reputable merchant with prices starting from $249.

crooks

Donating Member
Reaction score
Do you have one of these? Any complaints?

Vogz

Moist Ass Bitch
Reaction score
I have an Amazon Visa, but I also already have a Nest that I paid $250 for last year. FML.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
Reaction score
Can I just replace the thermostat I have with a nest, or is there other work that would need to be done?

OP
Yaj Yak

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
depends on what kind of wires yous gots in your wall.

pull off your thermostat off the wall and look at the wires.

Stink Star Productions

Don’t Drive Angry!
Reaction score
Can I just replace the thermostat I have with a nest, or is there other work that would need to be done?
99.9% of houses are already setup for the nest. Unless you have some crazy weird setup I'd say you're good. Oh plus you need wifi, but let's face it- if you dont have wifi at your house you probably aren't interested in buying a nest.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom