3800 my stupid bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fastcash

whatever, i keep forgetting, if your not a part of ilgpc's immediate circle of original members you are not allowed to post anything personal.

maybe if you guys had this happen to you, you would react differently. me, i have NEVER had anything like this happen to me, therefore i felt the need to post for advice. which i feel like i got a few good resposes.

you don't all need to like mother1998/fastcash420/fastcash/steve, that is the joy of the human relationship, that is what negates unbiased, and biased responses. that is what is known as life.

so thanks for all the blunt honesty, and +/- feedback.

oh, and fish, and whoever really HATES me here: reread the mother posts, and the fastcash posts...huge change in my tune, just like the pm i sent tha lord when i changed to fstcsh....i grew up, maybe some others should follow my foot steps

GTPHales-Wife

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Plano, IL
Steve....I have met you in person and I thought you were a pretty nice guy....but....the "inner group" as you seem to call some of us....do have alot of things that have happened to us and we have not posted it on here....believe me....we all have our own relationship stories........

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
Frankly, I like some of this drama, especially since it is just between 2 people. Gives me something to read, when I bored...

But now it's the same thing over and over.. so.... *Yawn* start a new thread when there is new material..

<Locked>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info